SMD/LED dome lights?

pinkley

b@115D33p
The factory dome light just really sucks balls. Just curious if the smd or led replacements help at all. Does it make much of a difference? Tired of not being able to see shit in the car at night.

goofygamer

I'll be getting my smd board lights from "Lights On LED" sometime this week. I can take a picture for you after I install it. Right now, I have 9 festoon LED bulbs in my map and dome light if you want me to take a picture.

goofygamer

does your instrument panel lights work? climate control, radio, cluster?

rexpepper123

im kind of interested in seeing the map lights. ive been looking at some an didnt know if the 6 led fastoon bulbs i saw would fit but you said you had 9 led fastoon bulbs? could you take a pic with the cover off showing how the map lights fit? that would be awesome!!

goofygamer

u talking to me? My radio light works, but is a aftermarket radio and my instrument light works, nothing else
It could just be a fuse. I was going to tell you to check your dimmer as it could be the problem, but your instrument light works.

im kind of interested in seeing the map lights. ive been looking at some an didnt know if the 6 led fastoon bulbs i saw would fit but you said you had 9 led fastoon bulbs? could you take a pic with the cover off showing how the map lights fit? that would be awesome!!
Yeah I'll get a couple pictures.

goofygamer

It doesn't fit snugly and you'll have to pressure it a little. Hopefully the SMD Boards that I get will fit a lot better. I will doing a review on them once I get it.

rexpepper123

oh the ends a fatter? oh man ive had some much paint in my ass this week with car problems i might be alright with a couple more drops lol

goofygamer

lmao..i meant pain, not paint. I was reading up on rrboy's itr build on honda-tech and he just got his car painted, so I guess that word got stuck in my head.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I'll be getting my smd board lights from "Lights On LED" sometime this week. I can take a picture for you after I install it. Right now, I have 9 festoon LED bulbs in my map and dome light if you want me to take a picture.
I just have a some light in my car. No map light. Post up some pics of the smd when you get it installed.

does your instrument panel lights work? climate control, radio, cluster?
My climate control lights don't work??? Does that whole cluster pull out and have bulbs in the back like the gauge cluster does? I've never messed with it before.