Smoking Inside Car Help!

JoshGSR

My car is smoking in the inside of my 94 Gsr Integra and it looks like it's smoking off the block. It was smoking in the inside of the car so I shut it off and started again and it wasn't smoking and as I pressed on the gas it started smoking again. It doesn't say it's overheating. Do I need a new head? I don't know what's going on. It has done this once before but hasn't done it in weeks. Thanks

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Wow man I have no idea to be honest. Kind of funny though cause I just got done towing a friends car that died while he was driving, we then tried to start it and white smoke came out of the top of the head when he floored it. Bad oil pan gasket... Good luck!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
it smell sweet or like burning stuff?

JoshGSR

It's a burning smell. I have an oil leak. The smoke is burning off my headers which have oil on them. Now I just gotta find where the oil is leaking. The car has been sitting for about 5 days. I hope that's all

Hunter1208

Integralove
It's a burning smell. I have an oil leak. The smoke is burning off my headers which have oil on them. Now I just gotta find where the oil is leaking. The car has been sitting for about 5 days. I hope that's all
my girlfriends 2000 civic does the same thing... Instead of cleaning it off u can put flourecent dye in it then run it for ten min and use a special flash light to find were the leak is..... Or u can be lazy like me and instead of taking apart the engine to fix a stupid little leak just add oil every little bit.... Saves u an oil change since the oil leaks out fast enough it get replaced with new oil.. Lol jk bad idea

Catman

it's more than likely your oil pan gasket. My car is doing the same thing right now. Oil leaks from out the oil pan from a bad or torn gasket on top of the exhaust, which inconvieniently sits right under the oil pan. jack the car up and give it a look and I bet that is your problem.