Snow Day 2/5/10

sumfilipinodude

So all the North East People here on CI, what are you doing on this ridiculous snow blizzard?

I got home last night at like midnight and it was just starting to snow. My driveway is sort of a hill and it took me forever to get up it since it was kinda icy and I kept on losing traction on my tires. When I finally got up my driveway, I pull up the e-brake and begin to walk away. Just as I remembered that I should put it in 1st gear, it my car started to ROLL BACK into the street! I jumped in and put it into 1st and luckily it stopped. Then I spent another 10 minutes trying to get it back up the driveway.

Anyway, it's still snowing like crazy and I'm gonna start shoveling around 3 and hopefully have a photoshoot in the snow; and play COD all day.

:D

hulkman38

all GO little SHOW
haha man i live in tn and were not used to snow at all, last week we got 5inches which is like the most we have had since 93! my drive way is steep and very little gravel only four wheel drives could get up it, and they had a hard time! my teg spent 2 nights down by the road : ( good thing there arent many honda theives in tn lol

XxCaryxX

haha man i live in tn and were not used to snow at all, last week we got 5inches which is like the most we have had since 93! my drive way is steep and very little gravel only four wheel drives could get up it, and they had a hard time! my teg spent 2 nights down by the road : ( good thing there arent many honda theives in tn lol
Lol, I live outside of Knoxville in the hilly rugged part and I get my teg where the 4wheel drives cant go. :)

jdm4u

i love my teggy!
i can't do nothing man see this pics

atomic_peach

We have a snow emergency and the roads have yet to be plowed at my development. There is easily a ft of snow on the roads alone, nearing 2ft on my car. So much for replacing the alt. belt. lol

EratoKeto

Männer sind versagen.
Wow. I feel left out. I'm in Northern NJ and we have no snow. Well..apart from the melting 1inch of snow we got a couple days ago. Everyone around here is talking about getting a bunch of snow, but nothing has come.
Thats crazy amounts you guys have!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
bahahaha sucks to be you guys! MA didnt and WONT get any snow from this storm. jet stream passing over is pushing it out to sea. whoot!

heykosal

Angkorian
So all the North East People here on CI, what are you doing on this ridiculous snow blizzard?

I got home last night at like midnight and it was just starting to snow. My driveway is sort of a hill and it took me forever to get up it since it was kinda icy and I kept on losing traction on my tires. When I finally got up my driveway, I pull up the e-brake and begin to walk away. Just as I remembered that I should put it in 1st gear, it my car started to ROLL BACK into the street! I jumped in and put it into 1st and luckily it stopped. Then I spent another 10 minutes trying to get it back up the driveway.

Anyway, it's still snowing like crazy and I'm gonna start shoveling around 3 and hopefully have a photoshoot in the snow; and play COD all day.

:D
it just started snowing for you at midnight? shit i got home at midnight last night and there was at least two feet already down!

some more 2 FOOT SNOW HERE AT MARYLAND,STIL GOING UP TILL 10 PM!
you're lucky, we have three already and counting