snow pics that dont suck

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
finally getting the hang of this camera, still liked my old pentax optio better ... but anways ... took a road trip to tahoe over the weekend and figured id get these cool pics

donner pass road bridge, this ones in a lot of northern california jeep commericals

lake tahoe

yes im stuck, luckily someone came by and pulled me out

this is what they require chains for in california, im sure you canadians are laughing

made it fine without chains

cept for all that snow in there from spinning em up the hill in third gear haha

Last edited:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
meh you got the nice beaches in florida so its all good

ive seen some sweet beaches in mexico and south africa, but we get screwed on beaches up here in northern cal.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yeah...it's just weird for me to see snow all over an Integra hahahaha...I'll have to go to Daytona with my teg and take some pics on the beach.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i think i had one of five 2wd cars in the parking lot of the ski resort .... the rest were suvs and subarus .... speaking of which this one kid with an impreza was bein a sav .... swingin hella donuts and shit right when we got there.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
g3teg97 said:
I've never seen snow in real life...nice pics!
are you serious?! lol Thats crazy!!!

Snow is.... interesting. Can be good, and can suck ass! lol

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
damn man i would love to go up there. how long was the trip from cali ? i think id be stoo scared to take my teg to all that snow though.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, snow FTL!!!!

you know its bad when you have to put chains on your tires to get anywhere. lol

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
DC2Integ said:
damn man i would love to go up there. how long was the trip from cali ? i think id be stoo scared to take my teg to all that snow though.
dude i was in cali .... take a look on the map and check out lake tahoe ... went to boreal ski resort which is near donner summit .... also went to reno nevada but its not snowing down there yet.

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
Sweet pictures. 4wd, AWD, chains or SUV if you don't know how to drive in snow stay off it. I have seen plenty of SUV and AWD in ditches in the snow. FWD is a little better than RWD. OF course in America we got people in H2 slamming their brakes on because of a pot hole or bump in the road on dry pavement.