Snow!!

1991TeGgY Ls

lmao nice pic hahahahah. yea here in NY its supposed to snow sunday...im really not looking foward to it though considering ill be the one that has to shovel the whole entire driveway and back of my house ...now that im older i hate the snow. but o well.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
i had some powder covering the grass the other day.
but its cold enough hear to snow ( its 30 right now)

GSratedR

Rated R
68 and kinda cloudy but still nice even on the first day of dec. :lol: texas weather is weird.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
were supposed to get snow sunday morning... followed by sleet in the afternoon... followed by rain in the evening. so basically the snow will melt... but then the roads are gonna be hella icy monday morning with it being in the 20s and all

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
was into the 20s last night but im only at 150ft elevation in the northern sacramento valley in california. We havent gotten shit for rain or snow so far this year

last year i had some fun going up to the snow with my gsr blades on non m&s rated falkens

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
once we get some snow and i go boarding when it does ill throw up a pic of my ride on my 14" civic steelies with falken 185/60/14 studded tires

igotvtec16

I like when theres snow,but i hate when its actually snowing,i cant stand that shit gettin in my face and shit :x