So after a year I'm back

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
So this is what's new........

Sold my jrsc'd 99 4 door teggy. The kid that bought it destroyed the car. It was in a rear end accident, he bottomed out and destroyed the kamikaze header, and now is burning serious oil and I assume not holding compression. I had the car boosted with 9.5 psi for 50k miles with no problems. He has it for less than a year and the car is f@cked. Breaks my heart. He said he had "fun" with it but never abused it.

So the new car I've had for a little over a year is a 2004 Wrx.
Bigger turbo18g and dyno tuning oct 20-25th. I have all the supporting mods on the car already except the injectors. I have a fully built tranny and an exedy twin disk. I'm excited about it.

I really liked this forum when I was in the Honda scene. I'll be visiting more often

mirrorimg

Welcome back. Is the teg still on the streets in the hands of the person you sold it to? Or did you buy it back?

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
Idk what happened to it lately. This kid keeps giving me updates on how fucked up the car is. When he bought it I gave him a binder of reciepts and compression test results. As far as I know he still has the car. I even screened the potential buyers. I rejected a few people because I thought they would abuse my car.