So, anyone know what kind of side skirts these are?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Ok, so, a friend of mine called me up a few nights ago, asking if I wanted some free side skirts for my car. I said, as long as they aren't too obnoxious looking, I'll at least give them a look, and do a "mock-up" of them to see how I'd like them. Well, when he picked them up from the original owner and brought them to my house, I wasn't too thrilled, a bit bulky and over the top for my taste. So, I told them he could have them back and try to sell them. He needs the money more than I do, so I figured I'd let him sell them instead of me.

Anyway, onto the pics...

now, this pic is to show the part numbers inside the skirt.

if I am reading the first line right, it says "94AINT..." (assuming it means "94 Acura Integra")
now, the owner said they were bought for a 2000 Integra, but when I mocked them up to my car, I determined there is no way they were for a DC integra, as they fit quite snugly on my car, and the areas where it would go into the door jamb area are a perfect fit for the DA body lines, etc. so they are definitely not for a 94+. Anyone know what kit this came from. I'm trying to help a friend sell them, and any information he can get that might help the sale is greatly appreciated.

DerekLS

Hmm, almost looks like it might say 91+ acura integra 2dr, then "ss" for side skirt

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
when I test fitted them, I didn't care for them. they were a bit bulky for my taste. they stuck out about 2.5 inches from the side of the car. a bit much for me ;)

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
yeah, Found out late last night. forgot to mention I discovered what they were in my last post. a friend of mine on G2IC pointed me to that exact same link, lol.