So Cal HID retrofit meet

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Coming soon to a parking lot near you.

Anyone and everyone welcome whether you have retros, want to learn something or just want to see them in person. Over a year ago on hidplanet.com a few of the socal members began meeting and try to do a meet every few months. Its been a while and we are overdue so im going to organize the next. Taking place later this month or in feb.

More to come..

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Just updating the info as i update it on hidplanet

Right now its looking more like feb. I want to do one sooner but i also want to give people more time and spread out some of the events im participating in. Hoping its a bit warmer? Evenings have been fairly cold as of late and hangin out outside aint gonna be that fun. The earliest im considering at this point is the 27th, a sunday night. With no other options on the table at the moment im gonna say we're most likely going to have the meet in Torrance again at wilson park since we know theres a decent wall and lots of parking, of which i dont think many people park near. We can take a cruise up to pv and back down. Ill do the 27th if thats what people are interested in but honestly it seems people are mostly indifferent to when it happens so more than likely it'll fall into feb when i just decide on a date and push the go button.

goofygamer

Your output looks phenomenal. I need to take apart my headlight and align them back. I messed with it last year and now they're a little crooked =[

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Like most photos theyre overexposed. The 2nd pic though, regardless, is with lens covers off and they are real sharp like that.