SO CAL & LA county Meets

wooker_nok

New car meet place every Tuesday Quickly 2270 s. Azusa ave unit b West Covina , CA 91791 Tell everyone and please no dram buy boba drinks Meet starts at 9pm-1am come early

Wooker In Teal DC2 GStypeR NOKracer
626-324-0191

jdmkillah

dumpin on you!
whats up..yo we have a meet every wed. night in Murrieta/temecula areain the riverside county area...at the walmart supercenter right off the 15freeway...and cant miss it. u can see the walmart off the freeway. cops are cool everything is legit.we get about 50-60 cars on average..everyone is welcome. come show off your ride. and even come thrrough if u need help with somethingwith your car..thanks.

jdmkillah

dumpin on you!
exit murrieta hot springs go right. then first left into the walmart. if u have any questions feel free to contact me through here. thanks.

Smartin

Went to last 626 meet . It was good man .

So is there another LA meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Temecula is way to far, i would like to meet up with some people in LA and i Mean IN LA not near LA but IN LA would be so cool

ChewyTeggy

so when is this temecula meet??? is it frequent?? im in east county SD temecula is like... 40 minutes maybe 30 mins away

jdmkillah

dumpin on you!
Yes the temecula/murrieta meet is still crackin....

Where: sonics burgers parkinglot 39490 murrieta hot springs rd. Murrieta, ca.
When : weds. Nights 9:00pm - 12am
Come one come all... Its crackin every week!!

for some reason when i log out the calender says the meet on thursdays section...but its not....ITS ON WEDNESDAYS! just wanted to make that clear.
thanks

Last edited:

jdmkillah

dumpin on you!
hope to see some new cats this week at the temecula/murrieta meet..lots of pictures will be takin this week..so roll thru!

LB PRIM3

So is there another LA meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Temecula is way to far, i would like to meet up with some people in LA and i Mean IN LA not near LA but IN LA would be so cool
x2^^^ old thread....oh well...im trynna find out