So Front clip gets delieverd tuesday

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Ok so here is my break down. I orderd my 99' JDM Front clip from Nagasaki Motors on the 30th. It is set to be delieved on the 6th. Thats being shipped from Vancover CA to Cincinnati Oh.

Well i decided to be bad and order my suspention my g/f wasnt the happiest with me but I just couldnt help it. I broke down and orderd the Buddy Club Racing Spec full coilover w/ pillow ball mounts and I only paid 1400 shipped.

Well tonight I met up with my buddy Brian He has a 01' PYI Type R, and I bought his RS*R Catback exhuast off of him. Exhuast is 8 months old and only has1 dent and scrapes along the bottem of the muffler. But still solid and nice. Ill take more picks when the Front clip gets here tuesday and Ill be sure to post up pics of the suspention.

here are the pics

newspeed

Damn man thats a nice way to spend a few thousand dollars! its bound to look hot once its all put together! good luck with the build!

newspeed

Ominous G2 said:
I'd be tempted to make a RHD teg with that.
Damn, i was thinking the same thing, It looks like you could just cut your udsm off at the firewall and weld the new clip on!

if not im sure he could sell the firewall and dash section and make some moeny back on the cost of the clip

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Well my Teg already has a JDM Front end on it. The JDM Front end is going on the G/F GSR. And DD RHD sucks when their are people trying to turn left infront of you. But who knows.

Thanks though Im going to drop the motor in this comming weekend. So tons of pics will be comming from that

newspeed

JdmITRCinci said:
Well my Teg already has a JDM Front end on it. The JDM Front end is going on the G/F GSR. And DD RHD sucks when their are people trying to turn left infront of you. But who knows.

Thanks though Im going to drop the motor in this comming weekend. So tons of pics will be comming from that
You will be the coolest couple ever! two JDM fronted tegs, and now you will have the type r motor i mean drool.....

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
JdmITRCinci said:
And DD RHD sucks when their are people trying to turn left infront of you.
Not to mention drive throughs, toll booths and trying to pass someone on a 2 lane road when you can't see if anyone is coming

8urcivic said:
well......i dont think its a 99....it has 4 lug.
Good point

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
8urcivic said:
well......i dont think its a 99....it has 4 lug.
yea thats what i sat their talking to the guy about for an hr on the phone. He swears it is a 99 Type R swaped into it. So when it gets here im going to check the block and see if its a B18C3 or C5. cuz from my understandin is the 96 and 97 had 4 lug only.