SO fucking pissed off right now.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Well, to start with I was getting ready to leave for work the last saturday morning to find this:

So, 250$ some dollars later,and three hours late for work. (Had to call cops,wait for them to come,blah blah buncha bullshit.). So this saturday afternoon,my neighbor calls me telling me she saw several people pissing in my front lawn, knocking on my door, standing by my car passing each other tools I suppose attempting to get in? She doesn't know wheather it was the CRX or the INTEGRA. And they left about 3am. So on the next night we waited up until about 3:30/4am and waited,....

Week before my integra got broken into,my nextdoor neighbors house got broken into and the kids got caught,...According to my neighbor, they aren't in jail right now (WTF!?!?!?!)

The kids that broke into my neighbors house were a couple of black kids,there were knocking on peoples doors saying they were with some organization to keep them off drugs,and if they sell enough shit they get to goto some amusement park or something.

Goddamn cocksuckers. Sorry for the rant,...

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Your neighbors an ass, he should have called the cops when he saw "people by your car with tools"

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Your neighbors an ass, he should have called the cops when he saw "people by your car with tools"
*she,...is a 7x year old woman with cancer. Yes I agree, I was even madder when she said she didn't call the po-po. I told her several times CALL THE COPS. I'm on my way to the police station to file this report and officer was telling me called a beat report. Said the cops will circle periodically through my cul de sac for whatever time I designate. I don't want them around that much, but I don't really do anything illegal anyway,and it'll keep my shit safer