so get this shit

db1love

im tryin to move the integra around cuz i dont drive it and it needs to moved to a buddies of mine but i lost the fuckin keys so does anyone know a ghetto way to start the car, or how to get a key maybe?? liberty lock and key told me i have to take the whole ignition out and bring it to them, fuck that! hotstart????

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
were in the world have you been?? missed a meet but okay .. there are a a few ways but they would keep the car that way and you may get it stolen

j13

Keep It Clean
I thought you said you sold your Integra? lol maybe it was someone else.

That's how me and my bro got a key made for my brothers old 69 Plymouth. We had to take the lock to a LockSmith and have a key shaved. That's your best bet instead of hot wiring and hacking it up.

OLDSKOOLACURA

I thought you said you sold your Integra? lol maybe it was someone else.

That's how me and my bro got a key made for my brothers old 69 Plymouth. We had to take the lock to a LockSmith and have a key shaved. That's your best bet instead of hot wiring and hacking it up.
+5665445646458 just do it the right way and get it over with

mirrorimg

Go to Acura with a copy of your title.

Show them the title and VIN.

They will cut you a key, $20. Dont try to rig shit up and hotwire your car.

db1love

Go to Acura with a copy of your title.

Show them the title and VIN.

They will cut you a key, $20. Dont try to rig shit up and hotwire your car.
so i can go to any acura dealershio?? and it doesent matter bout the car bien 20 years old,

and i did sell the car but to a good buddie of mine so he keeps it at my house till hes done with it

mirrorimg

They have records of the Key tied to the VIN. If you can prove you own the vehicle (I.E. a copy of the title with your name on it and your license) they will cut you a key.

Cman46290

YES... dont take out the ignition... WTF?

Take your VIN to the Acura or even any Honda dealership... then they will be able to cut you a key straight from the VIN.

$20 tops.

Coney

Spacely
deff take it to acura but correct me if im wrong but isnt it easy to shave a honda key to a skeleton key that would fit in most hondas?