So here's the codes wrong with my teg

Resistance92

Post pics. There is no way in hell you are running without a spark plug vc grommet. You would have oil everywhere.
im using NGK spark plugs wires right onto the spark plugs...i put them inw ithout the rubber thing on em...there is no oil everywhere..

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I haven't seen those. I don't think that would be too important/. Youre driving fine now right?

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Lmao...that is the rubber insert from a sparkplug socket. This is why I was asking for clarification. There were some false assumptions being made. I can't believe you were able to get the boot over that, lol...

Last edited:

Resistance92

Cheap TOOLS FTL...no wonder it wouldnt take the damn plugs out and i had to fish them out with long pliers lol

but what about those other seals u were talkin about, i dont have em on...never seen them put onto the plugs before. car is running fine

Prozon

Kris
The other seals are part of the valve cover's seals, you have to remove it to get to them, and unless you DID remove the valve cover OR you have oil in your spark plug tubes, you're probably fine.

Lol @ the rubber on the spark plug. Like 90% of my spark plug sockets are missing those rubber things, I have yet to find one attached to a spark plug already though lol.