So i did my good deed of the year already.

DarkDB1

So...

As afew of you knew, I had long sexy brown hair... Really long... I dont think anyone except melt seen me in person on here.

Anywho... 2 years of growing.

Before.

In the middle.

Wow my eyes look crossed :cry: ... And my dad looks happy.

About 15"

Finished

Now for the good deed... I cut it off and had it braided at home because.

Im donateing it www.locksoflove.com

Non profit organization that makes wigs for cancer patients :D

newspeed

wow man thats really awesome of you! my cousin did something similar , im not sure if it was the same site or what but thats really going to make a difference to some person!!!

1990G2TEG

Banned
SilverDB8 said:
hahaha hippy status.... better hair do for the summer :thumbs up
DONATE that hair to LOCKS of LOVE. It's for kids with cancer, who don't have hair... That would seal the good deed right on up... Congrats on the conversion.

DarkDB1

Haha... Oh yea, No more sitting there wrapping a towl over my shoulders to keep my shirt from getting drenched.

But every now and then i reach behind my head to tighten a invisible pony tail :(

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
DarkDB1 said:
Haha... Oh yea, No more sitting there wrapping a towl over my shoulders to keep my shirt from getting drenched.

But every now and then i reach behind my head to tighten a invisible pony tail :(
lol awwww i know how you feel. when i first cut my hair short, i felt naked. it's long again now, but whatever. i'm thinking about cutting it for the summer. look on the bright side...at least you won't be spending as much on shampoo and conditioner!

p.s. i agree with 1990tegls...you look a lot better with the shorter hair :thumbs up

DarkDB1

Vanessa said:
Now just get rid of the mustache and you will be super totally hella hot.
Hahaha.

Im 18... My best friends are 25 and 21... I need to look at there age group to be coool.

Without my mustache i look 15 :cry:

DarkDB1

Ominous G2 said:
Nope, I missed those. Was lookin at the final product.
lol.

Dominos=nasty... We normally order from mountain mikes, straw hat or Pizza Hut (but we have to pick up, but cheesy crust is worth it). :oops: