So i dropped my iPhone 3gs in the toilet!

gooffeeman

I was having a great day today!! Went to North Ave beach for an awesome day in Chicago...Had lunch at Gino's East got a deepdish pizza! Then the White Sox won against the Angels..they're one game behind 1st place!! My unofficial girlfriend got me a Type-R shift knob from Acura ( i have no idea where she got it ) Walked around Millennium Park...went home, my dad was BBQ-ing....but 5 mins before we had dinner!! I had to take a deuce and i have no idea how my iphone got out of my pocket!! it fell in the toilet!! FML!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Rich-PMS

I've dropped several phones in toilet and none stopped working.

Bowl of rice and let it sit in there for a few days.

j13

Keep It Clean
Hope you can get another man. That sucks.

The iPhone 4 sucks right now, it has problems/bugs that they're trying to work out. Get the iPhone 4 in 2 months when its proven

j13

Keep It Clean
I wanna learn how to jailbreak :( I need my 3rd gen iPod touch jailbroken :(

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
I got an AT&T phone in 02 and went to ATL for Nopi Nationals for a weekend. Barely used the phone while there. Of course plans and mins were a lot more expensive back then but not to cause my bill to be $700 for the first month! Fuck AT&T I will not pay them.

Guess I'll never get an iPhone.
Oh well.. Cheap phones FTMFW! :lol:

mohawk42s

you need the Otter box... ive dropped it in a puddle while running(something around a 7 min mile) and picked it up to see it working fine

EDIT: the belt clip sucks and the rubber makes it hard to get in and out of your pocket...protects the shit out of your phone though

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Don't worry, you just put the iPhone in spot where it belongs that holds stuff of similar quality.