So i just went to the car show

mattrt09

And i have to say that it was rather lame.......i saw more american cars with carbon fiber than ive ever seen on imports. It iwas everywhere. But it was only an american cars and acmerican car company that were advertising it. i saw a chevy silverado 4800 (biggest truck ive ever seen) with carbon fiber interior panels.

just ridiculous all the american shit that was there.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
whats really sad is those american cars with the CF style are still quicker than your 18 sec 2g

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
FYI, carbon fiber isn't JDM. It was invented in Ohio

Instead we should go to the Tokyo Auto Salon and bitch about them using carbon fiber on their cars lol

mattrt09

whats really sad is those american cars with the CF style are still quicker than your 18 sec 2g
to bad your a faggot

check up on your shit i have a DC 5 so who's slow now bitch?

go drink a fucking keystone bro fuck

Instead we should go to the Tokyo Auto Salon and bitch about them using carbon fiber on their cars lol
i didnt know that, but i still never see it and was always harrased for having it on my old g2 by people who drove american cars and now i go to the car show and see it on everything, and the only car that actually had functional carbon fiber body parts was the ZR1

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Ive seen it on plenty of honda's yota's nissans..etc..I didnt look at every make and model. Its not like I care

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
i remember my boss telling me something one time about how his grandpa was one of the people that originally made carbon fiber back in the day. something about for the military and going on the aircraft. i dont remember, its been a while since he told me that.