So i ran my car at the track

MrBojangles

AFSil80 said:
Oh, and everyone knows, FR is a better platform for racing.
I wouldn't necessarly say that because i definitely respect FF and their capabilities.... I was just saying this isn't the time or place to be arguing about that or to bring it up.

AFSil80

MrBojangles said:
I wouldn't necessarly say that because i definitely respect FF and their capabilities.... I was just saying this isn't the time or place to be arguing about that or to bring it up.
True, but ya gotta think. The fastest and most maneuverable cars are rear wheel drive. Granted, they also have mid-ship mounted motors, but you know what I'm trying to say.

AFSil80

So where's aussie and dc2GS-R?

I wanna see these dyno charts, and so does the rest of 240SXforums.com OT!

killab18

wow this got out of control. lol. its good reading though. But this all does show that the KA can be a very good motor and can get very good power for cheap.
i can say that the D15 motors are shit and garbage and everything you guys said about the ka motor. how its weak and cant take any abuse. but hey there are still being out there building them cuz they feel it will hold up. IMO i would never build up a SOHC honda motor, too much money and still not that much hp. but thats me. So im gonna build my KA motor, get my 300whp that i want and do it all for way less than a sr20det pushing 300hp.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
MrBojangles said:
Now my question is when the fuck have I compared a E30 to a KA?.... You pull this M3 shit out of no where and think that you are actually making a point. Thats a comparison of 2 different cars entirely, not just 2 different motors in the same car. Now if you wish to change the subjects and compare bmw's i'd love to... and yeah lets race, how about your E30 vs my S/C-ed E36?.... sounds fair to me. lol..... this thread reeks of your bull shit too, I am a troll at the bmw forums and the M6 has yet to be launched in the US...... Your location is "Panama City" so quit fucking lying.
Yes how about you race my E30 with your S/C E36, Your right I would love to see that. But I wont bad mouth a BMW there my favorite cars. Oh and since you live on the BMW forums jackass you would know that they made M6's over here about 20 fucking years ago dipshit so go back and read your fucking history books since your so fucking smart asshole. And please go bother someone else about all this bullshit, I feel like I'm taking to a bunch of 16 year olds that read too many fucking import tuner issues and think there car gods. And I'm not going to argue about a fucking turbo, you have no idea what was done with everything so don't sit here and assume shit isn't possible. Also since we're going to pull the bullshit card I pull it on your 500 hp stock bottom end KA, possible for one run maybe.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
AFSil80 said:
So where's aussie and dc2GS-R?

I wanna see these dyno charts, and so does the rest of 240SXforums.com OT!
Yea I'll make sure I take some time out of my day for that OK, so you don't have to look for me like a lost puppy.

240sxracerb25

Wow, This thread is hilarious. I'm so glad I read it. Now, I'm completely convinced to go out and buy a sr20 front clip so that way I can do the rhd conversion too. I'd be soo JdM tYtE yO! I mean if it's not jdm then it couldn't have any potential. At least that'ss what all my honda friends say. I mean I should listen to whatever they say because they have a honda with a body kit, nitrous, cold air, intake, and headers and they run low 10's! They have to know what their talking about you know since they drive a honda and we're discussing 240's.

AFSil80

Aussie said:
And please go bother someone else about all this bullshit, I feel like I'm taking to a bunch of 16 year olds that read too many fucking import tuner issues and think there car gods. And I'm not going to argue about a fucking turbo, you have no idea what was done with everything so don't sit here and assume shit isn't possible. Also since we're going to pull the bullshit card I pull it on your 500 hp stock bottom end KA, possible for one run maybe.

Seriously, I think I speak for all the 240 owners here when I say this: We love our cars. We are interested in seeing what others have accomplished with a Nissan S-chassis. That being said, I DON'T think we will be turned off if you list what was done to this almighty T25 powered 240 pushing 29 psi (at least more details than the first time on page 2). Until then, we're going to keep pulling the bullshit card on you until you give us reason to believe you.

Aussie said:
Yea I'll make sure I take some time out of my day for that OK, so you don't have to look for me like a lost puppy.
Hahaha, I love this shit!

You're getting your panties in such a twist because we tell you you're full of shit, and tell us we're not worth your time! Here's how I read this:

'OMG, someone on here says that I'm bluffing...umm, ok, they didn't completely buy the high-boost story, umm....shit....uhh, no, you won't understand, so I'm not going to take the time to explain it since you're just a bunch of neanderthals stuck on a car from the early 90s, hah, yeah, take that!'

All you have to do is make ONE FUCKING POST with proof and we'll stop harassing you. Simple as that.

Prove me wrong, and I'll be the first to admit it.

Oh, and just for you, dc2GS-R:

Last edited:

MrBojangles

Aussie said:
Yes how about you race my E30 with your S/C E36, Your right I would love to see that. But I wont bad mouth a BMW there my favorite cars. Oh and since you live on the BMW forums jackass you would know that they made M6's over here about 20 fucking years ago dipshit so go back and read your fucking history books since your so fucking smart asshole. And please go bother someone else about all this bullshit, I feel like I'm taking to a bunch of 16 year olds that read too many fucking import tuner issues and think there car gods. And I'm not going to argue about a fucking turbo, you have no idea what was done with everything so don't sit here and assume shit isn't possible. Also since we're going to pull the bullshit card I pull it on your 500 hp stock bottom end KA, possible for one run maybe.

Alright my mistake onthe M6, I misunderstood it as you referring the new ones that are due inthe US later this year and I'm sorry for my hot headed response. I can make mistakes took. Lol about the rest of it though.... And also it seems like you haven't learned to read, I never mentioned one thing about a 500hp stock bottom KA. 500hp on a SR or KA will be shit when it comes to reliability I agree. So since you agreed, you up for a race this summer?... Your only 8 hours away from me, I'd love to come down with my M.

And last time I checked, not many 16 years with their noses stuck in import tuner mags have enough money to afford two decent cars and modify both of them lol.

AFSil80

MrBojangles said:
I never mentioned one thing about a 500hp stock bottom KA. 500hp on a SR or KA will be shit when it comes to reliability I agree.
That was me, Matt, in reference to KA-T.org.

killab18

Aussie said:

see your talkin about talkin to a bunch of 16year olds that think they are car gods, but when all your posts is making you look like your a car god. So im lost on that part. Basically you think you know everything and everyone else are 16 year olds that think they know everything. come on now. If you can quit the argument on your car just post up the dyno chart to shut everyone up. By you saying you can post it and not posting it makes it all sound like bullshit. You dont know everything about motors and for that matter dont know much about the KA motors. So why jump on everyone else for shit you dont know. your just going off of that its a bad motor cuz the sr20det is the jdm motor. tahts what alot of honda people see when they look at nissans.

on a side note i still dont get why so many honda guys have to have all the jdm shit in their car. like ash trays and stuff. and the car is still LHD and paid a shit load for that stuff. But thats just me when it comes to hondas.

Winki

Undercover mod
Man guys this is really getting out of hand.
everybody has there own opnions and experences.
Some people go KA others go SR, not that big of a deal.

Next you can't prove he didn't run 29psi, and expect him to instantly have proof that he did, that was a past car!
like i said everybody has ther own experences, i've seen a 2g integra run on 18psi daily for 2 years on stock bottom end and seen other integras blow at 12psi in 6 months, can i post to prove eather of these no it's all in my word. shit happens. i've seen the same built motor in a car make 500hp and in another car make just over 400hp.
to many people have no life not that big of a deal. like i said shit happens