So i ran my car at the track

AFSil80

Bigblock-B said:
Man guys this is really getting out of hand.
everybody has there own opnions and experences.
Some people go KA others go SR, not that big of a deal.

Next you can't prove he didn't run 29psi, and expect him to instantly have proof that he did, that was a past car!
like i said everybody has ther own experences, i've seen a 2g integra run on 18psi daily for 2 years on stock bottom end and seen other integras blow at 12psi in 6 months, can i post to prove eather of these no it's all in my word. shit happens. i've seen the same built motor in a car make 500hp and in another car make just over 400hp.
to many people have no life not that big of a deal. like i said shit happens
I see where you're coming from, but come on, if he has the time to grace us so-called '16 year old idiots' with his Godly presence, then why can't he give us a complete description of the car, w/ a few pics to persuade us? Honestly, I keep track of the things I've done to my car through pictures, videos, and just simple entries into Wordpad. It's not that hard, worst part about it is that it takes up disc space.

You can't tell me he has absolutely NOTHING to remember his car by.

Oh yeah, you're right, I have no life. I work in a metal shop during the day, and do nothing but go home and down some beer and talk shit. It saves me money for the car. ;-) Plus the majority of my friends are back in GA, and AIM is a lot easier way of communication.

Winki

Undercover mod
I understand what your saying but like i said this was all just getting out of hand.
maybe he could tell what he had done but me personaly i have no pic or vids of my car. just my word

AFSil80

Bigblock-B said:
I understand what your saying but like i said this was all just getting out of hand.
maybe he could tell what he had done but me personaly i have no pic or vids of my car. just my word
Well, here's how I see it.

KA hate starts brewing, bunch of people making assumptions, 240SXforums catches wind, and OT whores decide to play somewhere else (here, or this thread, specifically) for a day or whatever.

(Keep in mind, I'm a devout CA18 believer)

Blah blah, people get anal, I had a car that ran over 2 BAR that sucked in babies and sputtered out magical numbers and dandelions, blah blah, shit talking, name calling, and yea, that's where we are.

Would I think that 29 psi is a good setup? Shit, I dunno, sorta pointless on a T25 unless you're going for some sort of record, I would think, but then again, Mr. Wizard won't respond, and I guess according to him I'm too retarded to understand.

killab18

i agree with you that a 2g integra can run 18psi and another run 12 psi and blow up. but you gotta remember. turbos are different. 18 psi on 1 turbo isnt going to be the same on another. But anyway this did get out of hand. all i wanted to know is how to get my integra into the 15's without putting money into it. like i stated before i want to get an exhaust with high flow cat, im gonna run a B16 tranny and advance the timing to a safe degree. i think that can get me into 15's

Black94LS said:
16.7 seems kinda weak with the GSR Tranny and All
i dont see how 16.7 is weak. Its a B20 with intake and header. thats 130 crank hp we are talkin about. probably not even 100 to the wheels(wow as i type this i am kind of embarrassed. haha lol). also im in vegas where altitude is alot higher than sea level. and that plays a huge roll. also there are gsr's that i was getting better times than. and i know i will beat a gsr on the street that has all bolt ons. So i dont know, i think i did pretty good. also have you ran your car?? if so what are you running?

MrBojangles

I just think its funny how he has yet to respond about the "t25 potato disk running 29 psi" lol.... run the numbers, the T25 will shit out at around 16-17 PSI and thats if you are damn lucky.

AFSil80

MrBojangles said:
I just think its funny how he has yet to respond about the "t25 potato disk running 29 psi" lol.... run the numbers, the T25 will shit out at around 16-17 PSI and thats if you are damn lucky.
But Matt, it had magical powers according to page 2! :lol:

Winki

Undercover mod
killab18 said:
i agree with you that a 2g integra can run 18psi and another run 12 psi and blow up. but you gotta remember. turbos are different. 18 psi on 1 turbo isnt going to be the same on another.

i dont see how 16.7 is weak. Its a B20 with intake and header. thats 130 crank hp we are talkin about. probably not even 100 to the wheels(wow as i type this i am kind of embarrassed. haha lol). also im in vegas where altitude is alot higher than sea level. and that plays a huge roll. also there are gsr's that i was getting better times than. and i know i will beat a gsr on the street that has all bolt ons. So i dont know, i think i did pretty good. also have you ran your car?? if so what are you running?
Any who i was just saying about the motor not the turbos. thats all.
next the B20 puts about 150hp to the fly come with a little over 145 stock and when you switch over the intake mani to fit it in an integra your at about 150 then you have your bolt on's. more hp. altude must be a big factor because the b20 set up like that i had nets low 15's 1/4 mile
maybe it's the driver j/k :lol:

killab18

haha def not the driver. im getting reaction times of .033. well that was my best one. but all my others are close to that. i know you were joking. but the hp you got is wrong. my motor is a 126hp with 133tq. that is honda specs on that. so with the manifold and bolt ons im still lookin at maybe 135hp to the flywheel which would be like 100hp to the wheels. now if i had the B20Z motor found in 99 and newer cr-v's i believe then your specs would be a little better. those are 146hp and 133tq. and with bolt ons maybe get 120whp. WIth that im sure i would be able to get closer to 15's. and yea i believe you about b20setups running low 15's by you. your probably on the coast or at least close to sea level. but stock gsr's should be running what 14.7 in the 1/4 and here in vegas they are running low 16's high 15's and thats with all bolt ons. but if my car had 150hp i would be a little more happy. I still cant believe that this little 130hp car can keep up with 4.6 mustangs(of course stock ones) on the streets. ive even beatin a few already. very good power to weight ratio.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
MrBojangles said:
Listen I'm back, Ok I'm gonna stop all the shit talking, I'm sure your not a bunch of 16 year olds, and I'm sure you guys know your shit. I did know my 240. I'm not sure what they did with the turbo, Like I said, I sent it out to a company called turbo innovations and they reworked the guts of it, I wish I new exactly what was done, All I know is it spooled up quicker and flowed air better. Know it didn't run 29lbs on a daily basis, That would be pointless. But what I was saying is that there where days where I took it out and did crank it up to about that point. Yes everything held toghether, was it a good idea, probablly not, I'm sure my rings and bearings were shot. I didn't really care about it that much. Yes I have been looking for some pictures. I didn't keep them on my computer because at the the time I had the car, about 2 years ago I didn't have a digital camera. So since I've been preoccupied with moving this week, because roomates can't pay bills, it hasn't been my biggest priority. I think I still have some pictures in a box somewhere that I will try to find when I'm packing and scan up on here. Other than that, I can check for some paperwork on it, but when I sell a car I'm usually pretty good at giving the person I sold it to all the reciepts and slips so they know what there getting and so they can give it to the next person if they ever decide to sell it. It helps with the value of the car. Oh and by the way know I'm not a car god by any means, and I never stated that, but I know what I've built. And there are certain cars that I know better than others. And I'm not going to take back anything I said but If yous guys are getting that much power out of your KA's then good on yous. Everyone knows people have there motors they love and they'll back them up right or wrong, thats how its suppossed to be. Its called lovin your ride. But I realized this got a little out of hand on this site.

AFSil80

Aussie said:
Listen I'm back, Ok I'm gonna stop all the shit talking, I'm sure your not a bunch of 16 year olds, and I'm sure you guys know your shit. I did know my 240. I'm not sure what they did with the turbo, Like I said, I sent it out to a company called turbo innovations and they reworked the guts of it, I wish I new exactly what was done, All I know is it spooled up quicker and flowed air better. Know it didn't run 29lbs on a daily basis, That would be pointless. But what I was saying is that there where days where I took it out and did crank it up to about that point. Yes everything held toghether, was it a good idea, probablly not, I'm sure my rings and bearings were shot. I didn't really care about it that much. Yes I have been looking for some pictures. I didn't keep them on my computer because at the the time I had the car, about 2 years ago I didn't have a digital camera. So since I've been preoccupied with moving this week, because roomates can't pay bills, it hasn't been my biggest priority. I think I still have some pictures in a box somewhere that I will try to find when I'm packing and scan up on here. Other than that, I can check for some paperwork on it, but when I sell a car I'm usually pretty good at giving the person I sold it to all the reciepts and slips so they know what there getting and so they can give it to the next person if they ever decide to sell it. It helps with the value of the car. Oh and by the way know I'm not a car god by any means, and I never stated that, but I know what I've built. And there are certain cars that I know better than others. And I'm not going to take back anything I said but If yous guys are getting that much power out of your KA's then good on yous. Everyone knows people have there motors they love and they'll back them up right or wrong, thats how its suppossed to be. Its called lovin your ride. But I realized this got a little out of hand on this site.
I can respect that. ;)

BTW, still CA18 f0 lyf3.

killab18

my tires are practally brand new. bought them a month ago and they still have about 99% tred. im running 205/45R16 they are General Xclaim UHP ultra summer tires. I got them for a really really good deal, and wanted something that would last a while. i know with stickier tires i could get better times but then they would wear out alot faster. also these tires grip. I had ES100's before on my other teg and these grip alot better.

MrBojangles

Aussie said:
Everyone knows people have there motors they love and they'll back them up even though they are wrong, thats how its suppossed to be. Its called lovin your ride.

lol... *cough* It's called SR bandwagon gypsies..... *cough*

jk man. good luck with the move.