So I went to a Junk yard/Car yard..

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Found a car yard by some land that my uncle had for a while. Went check it out today and found some pretty cool stuff.

You can't really see it but it says B16A1

1st gen Integra! It's really beat up but while a load of money and time it could be a worthy project.

300ZX Turbo too, couldn't open door not because it was locked it would open a little bit then get stuck.

An old car with a California license plate in Louisiana

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Not to be a dick, but that white teg says D16a1 on the block, its essentially the US version of a ZC, dohc non vtec D series. Cool pics none the less, I love going to junkyards. Wait til I post pictures up this spring of one thats hidden on a hill top here locally. Nothing but cars from the 70s and older

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Oh it is a D..I thought it was a B with all the sludge just covering it. xD and I'll be looking forward to it!

BeatBox

Real Good!
ahh nothing like going to the junk yard, i remember my HS days me and my friends would go to the junk yard sometimes during auto shop to look for parts

BeatBox

Real Good!
theres two decent locals ones, the one is big but sht is everywhere un organized
the second one is newer and has all the cars off the ground, also has a 15ft electric wire fence around the whole yard lol

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
the pullapart in louisville sucks gay...hondas are stripped to bare metal before they even hit the yard...when they get one in the bastards inside strip em down and save the parts for their buddies to come get...

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
the pullapart in louisville sucks gay...hondas are stripped to bare metal before they even hit the yard...when they get one in the bastards inside strip em down and save the parts for their buddies to come get...
thats the truth.