so me and courtney are...

SlyDC2

dying our hair, even though we look DAMN good already :wink:

maybe if you're lucky you can see some "after" pics :lol:

SlyDC2

get back to work!!! hahaha court just got in the shower after ONE bleach out... time for another. hahaha she was itching herself with a spoon

i betcha wish u were a spoon now huh darrell

SlyDC2

we were having a girl's day... hmmm courtney's is uhh.. well.. we're going to have to fix hers tomorrow. mine's dark red/brown and i'll probably highlight it tomorrow after i get it cut. still not sure how short im gunna go though... :? HELP!!!

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "SlyDC2"

we were having a girl's day... hmmm courtney's is uhh.. well.. we're going to have to fix hers tomorrow. mine's dark red/brown and i'll probably highlight it tomorrow after i get it cut. still not sure how short im gunna go though... :? HELP!!!
haha...something went wrong w/ it?

do show.

SxyDA9

HAHAHA the towel eh...nothing went WRONG per say its just pink lol...we put too many highlights in it and i cant decide what color to do to fix it...any ideas???

SlyDC2

i talked to my hair dresser today and she said that if u wanted red over blonde then u needed a DARK auburn like what i did mine and if u wanna fix it then put a light brown over it but not anything dark cause the pink will soak it all up and you'll have black hair :wink: