So My BOM DC5 Gets Some New Mods

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
MoJoJoJo said:
yea thats wat ppl think when they watch that vid, but the driver of that car is the guy who built that car from a shell, and do u kno how hard it is to drive a 470whp fwd car??? the torque steer on that hoe is crazy! either way they were gonna replace it with a new motor, so it didnt matter,....but the driver is not a noob. shit happens....it blew cuz it went from 3rd to 2nd, but shit happens. he;s not a bad driver
i guess it is pretty hard gotta be quick all i kept hearin was over revin, but ill give him mad props for even buildin a car like that

MidniteFreedom

no mojo i meant doe sthe light on the ground white or yellowish? i have a 5000k on my car adn its bright white and on the ground. my frriends TSX is bright white when u look at it but yellowish on the ground. i just wanted to know if the 6500k makes yellowish or white on the ground.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
MidniteFreedom said:
no mojo i meant doe sthe light on the ground white or yellowish? i have a 5000k on my car adn its bright white and on the ground. my frriends TSX is bright white when u look at it but yellowish on the ground. i just wanted to know if the 6500k makes yellowish or white on the ground.
i had the tsx for a week...the dealer's loaner car..it was bright white too me, maybe its cuz the projectors threw u off, cuz if u drive infront of a tsx/tl or watever type of car that has projector hids, at different angles u see a different color, like bllue, white, yellow ect...when they go over bumps it effects the angles.

with my experience on my car 4300k its bright white, looking on the ground, the side(driving/park) to wall its just bright white on my gf's car the 6500k is just light blue, output is good but not as good as my car.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
sonicvybe said:
whats the Ingalls Engine Torque Dampner do? ...srry noob question..lol

Benefits:
Greatly improved off-the-line acceleration Reduced wheel hop
Improved vehicle stability
Reduced shock loads on driveline components
Smoother shifting
Reduced wear on exhaust system joints
Less vibration transmission to the driver compared to polyurethane motor mounts.
Less shock load, compared to torque straps and chains.
Drifting – helps reduce shock loads when wheels gain traction.
Reduces motor movement – decreases the chance of motor parts rubbing against the hood and frame.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
what happened with the other girl with the rsx situation? was it all staged?

03dc5Integra

wow nice car. i suggest rockin a carbon fiber hood next with the jdm base integra type s emblem(since it's orange to match your car). and yeah where's the pic of the owner next to her car.

speedin

The Transporter
IntegrasAreBest said:
that was pretty gay. integrachicky is no longer cool. lol dammit i quoted myself.
hahaha, yea. that was gay tho. not cool integrachicky (but i did like the pics lol :nod: )