So my car squeeks... EVERYWHERE

.Cortez

94' LS
So at first i thought it was only may hatch, but now i feel like my cars just slowly unbolting itself into peices. My hatch squeeks, my window makes a terrifing noise upon shutting it when its open, My springs squeek, I need to fix all this stuff its driving me crazy! What do I do with the hatch? Do i just need to re-seal it? How do I buy new seals? Because all the wheather stripping on my car is falling off, and I feel like I need that stuff...

mirrorimg

Figure out where the squeak is located, and figure out a course of action from there. If its the hinge, lube the hinge. If its rubbing as it closes, re-align it. If its rubbing when it is actually closed, then re-align it or put something between the metal on the hatch and the metal on the body.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
best post today...

it all depends on the squeak... also some of this could very well be coming with the changes in the weather. as your car drives in different climates its going to do differnent things and make different noises

wobet

RS SPECIAL EDITION? :o
bushings are what my car started to have squeaking issues with when the weather got more wet and cold

94dc4

My name matches again lol
My DA was quieter than my squeaky ass DC when I bought it this summer. It got wet and cold down here and now the DA is making all sorts of noises :cussing: