So this is why you guys call it fart cans...

R13

The other asshole
LOL

Ebay cans.

Also you can make just about any large exhaust sound like a fart can without the resonator.

osiris19

Whatever the sound is that comes out of the back of my integra. Lol. Jk. It doesn't sound too bad. Its an eBay exhaust, spec-d tuning caback. I don't like it personally, but I haven't really had anyone tell me it sounds terrible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
I get really nasty looks with my GReddy evo2, Reason being is I have no resonator and when you hit 3k it sounds like the engine goes into another stage and it gets twice as loud, That sound is generally what the fart can sound is considered.

Sent from my toaster

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
I get really nasty looks with my GReddy evo2, Reason being is I have no resonator and when you hit 3k it sounds like the engine goes into another stage and it gets twice as loud, That sound is generally what the fart can sound is considered.

Sent from my toaster
Oh ok so this whole time i kinda was right. i thought that fart cans were exhausts put onto cars to make them sound fast...but the car technically doesnt go anywhere.

osiris19

Honestly I hate loud exhausts unless the car is stupid built/fast. I like deep low tone sounding exhausts but considering our engine designs, it's kind of hard to achieve that.

R13

The other asshole
I want stock itr exhaust but for now I just have to live with what I got, I like the disgusted looks anyway. :lol:

Ryan659

Honestly I hate loud exhausts unless the car is stupid built/fast. I like deep low tone sounding exhausts but considering our engine designs, it's kind of hard to achieve that.

Apexi WS2 does it

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
only exhaust that is quiet is rsr exmag at 93DB, but its discontinued so its either go with itr exhaust or even rsx or si muffler..i herd apexi nor muffler sounds good but havent herd it for myself.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
It sounds great on my LS with an SRI and DC header. Low rumble when normal driving, and doesn't sound like s*** when you step on it
Depends on the setup, when i was looking for a setup i looked at some vids for exhaust notes and some sounded good through the whole rpm range, some sounded good till after 3k and then got a bit raspy and then there were some that just sounded like complete shit. Im running a SRI with a kidd racing tri y big tube header and a tanabe hyper medallion exhaust and it sounds good through the whole rpm range and when highway driving it doesnt get real annoying.