So.. what you guys think of the Scion tC ?

slikk

Money Getter
I got the 08 tC and joined 2 scion sites and let me let you.

Scion dont like Honda at all. I have to carefull what i say over ther cuz the are takign heads off if you praise any honda other than the S2k.

I got to tell ya the tC isnt a bad car but there are a few things they could improve on, mainly the shifter

There is a lot i miss about my Teg :(

ARE THERE ANY CI MEMBER IN Nashville?

Winki

Undercover mod
i think the scions TC looks ok but thats about all the good i can say about the cars honestly oh and the fact that there toyota but i have yet to see a fast one

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
they hate us? really?

damn.. That's too bad. I thought they were actually pretty sweet cars. You're the second member to cross over. lol

end005

i don't know. the tcs are too much of a 'b****' car--no offense man. my cousin got one, brand new, and regrets it everyday. he drove my integra and wants to sell the tc so bad but his gf won't let him. a hot girl and a tc goes great together...a dude and a tc..well, that's just......iono.
________
Squirting Movies

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I hate tCs. For some reason it makes the driver feel like they're the shit. Every time a tC pulls up next to me, the either rev or try to run with me. They never learn.

slikk

Money Getter
The acura dealer wasnt trying to cut me a break so i couldnt get a TSX and teh new Civic SI would break my little butget.

as some of you may recall the ole 90LS died and i traden in for an 01 camry then i tried to trade that in for the TSX .. wasnt happening. so i picked up a tC.

with the dealer SC it make 200 hp, for a 2.4L thats a litt e disappointing. between the shady gearbox and excessive body roll you really got to dump major $$ to get a sweet side. It tops out at 127MPH .. first car i ever ownd that i topped out.

i brought up the issue of the low top speed for a sport coupe and the scion forum went quiet for a bit.

Surferman

I don't mind the car at all, just those cocky ass drivers that drive em. And Ive seen alot of em.

Congrats on the new car though, id drive one :thumbs up

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol!!

I'd like to see that tread.....

tC's are sweet. I think they look good, but need a LOT of work. The problem is toyota designed that car to be exactly what it is, not anything more (i.e. SRT, GSX, ect.)

They do what they can on a budget for people that want a sportier car, but don't wnat to drop huge amounts of money. Plus toyota needed "in" on the smaller import tuner world. Camery's just don't cut it in that department. lol

Backwoodz Tuner

Well that's why toyota made the scion line-up. To attempt to gain younger drivers to purchase there goods.And by giving the options to set your car apart, like rims, shifter, and lil visual upgardes like that will pull buyers in. It's all bout the money. But personally I think they look pretty cool, but I've heard the same thing from a few tc drivers, pretty gutless. But what I hate are them shoe boxed shaped XB's there fuckin ugly

heykosal

Angkorian
like matt said, TC drivers never learn:twisted:

i swear some of them are the same guys i saw just a couple nights prior. its like they think they can take me the second time around..

tc drivers never learn..

GA-Beast

Owner
toyota lost it when they stopped production of the supra, celica never was sh!t b/c its a chick car. so is a tc IMO..i like the design..but its its all show and no go. and as for them hating us...LMAO...i'm gunna sign up to some scion forums..i gotta see this...they hate cause we da best!

DarkDB1

I know someone who sold his DA for a TC brand new.

Had it for about a month, Then got rid of it and bought a S2000 and never looked back.

TC's suck. They are very slow and they handle like complete crap.

I'm not to partial on their looks either, I wouldnt however mind one as a daily driver. But not something to go racing around in.