SoCal Chat Thread

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yeah we'll roll out together just keep me posted and i'll hit u up as soon as im awake. Down to roll as long as anyone else is going.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
clicky ze link... roll out time is 3:05 sharp from the first location which i think is westminster if i recall.

TheSkygun

i meant the raceline thing, might be fun to check out. still think im going to sit out on the rsx meet. plus that only gives me three hours between there and being at work

NastyDB8

I can't make the RSX meet this saturday I gotta put some hours in at Church for ther kids, But i will be at Raceline around 10 this Saturday.

Local

i meant the raceline thing, might be fun to check out. still think im going to sit out on the rsx meet. plus that only gives me three hours between there and being at work
Will be there around 9:30-10 most likely. Cruise thru, broseph!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Photos from our little cruise with clubrsx.com. Didnt really snap that many. Pictures from my camera turned out like shit, dont know why. Aperture mode kept taking shots with high shutter speed. Best i could correct them. Last two were iphone shots. Good turn out, 18-20 cars.

Last edited:

fliptrick123

Cascade Honda Crew
hey so ill be back in cali on the 23rd or the 24th does anyone live around onterio and can you hmu with any meets that are going on??

fliptrick123

Cascade Honda Crew
and does anyone know a rough estimate you car gets on gass milage my car is in kilometers so i have no clue what im getting it seems good though