Where to eat?

• Lee's sandwiches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northwood pizza

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSkygun

So lee's and boba it is. As for k1 that's up to everyone, idk how much it is or who can afford to haha

Dam, anyone by Norwalk? Parts I'm going to pick up from someone there

TheSkygun

15 isn't bad, so should we meet sooner? Maybe meet earlier for k1 first for those that want to then drive over for food and boba at 7:30 when the others meet up

tim_dc4

I think I can make this one. Been wanting to go to one of these meets.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
damn niggas.. 3 pages already? LEE's is BOMB FUCKING SANDWICHES. There should be one in that vietminster area thats open 24/7 or late as shit cus i have friends that leave from my work late night and go there just to get sandwiches and come back. Im down whatever day, whatever time.. in for sandwiches and watching you people lose at karts.

Cody you should do your meet and then have em all roll down for the food/boba.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I'll ask my friends later. Theres like 3-4 lee's in that area anyway and if i recall correctly it might have been another shop (not lee's) that was open late and better but i'll find out.

Are we locked in to fri or sat now?

TheSkygun

Sounds good.

Not sure, have a few that said either work, some no replies, or if Cody what's to merge down after his meet

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
oww...i hate lee sandwiches. hahahahaha. i won't race go karts, but i'll still go for the food i suppose. so friday or saturday?

Lee sandwiches in Chino :thumbs up? hahaha.

TheSkygun

That's why we would meet earlier for go karts then the food and hang at 730. So those that don't want to race aren't just sitting around. Unless they want to come early to sit around and cheer us on. I wonder if they will let me clear tape my Acura emblem on one as we race.

How's the plastic-dip going on the wheels?