SoCal meet 10/20

Local

Was fun tho, some loud ass cars. A couple of their members were interested in our upcoming meet, so told them we would post this link in case they wanted to come by. We were actually right off brookhurst in the end too- like our last one.

Local

Tried posting but none of them have been approved by the moderator.. Tried 3 times actually lol. Maybe they think it's spam? With the link to this forum & everything.. I dunno. Been all day and still nothing.

TheSkygun

Never been on there site so I couldn't say haha.
Just this week and its meet day

Nick_C78

Hope you guys have fun. Sucks that I can't join you guys.

I have those fogs for you too bro. I will try to get them to you one of these weekends.

Nick_C78

It is my girls birthday event on the 20th. Like I said, it was planned on a bad day for me. lol

mdtsdca

Madnessknight or Theskygun... I will be driving north from Mira Mesa. I can meet either of you up before we cruise. Not sure yet if I will be in my integra or my friend's S2k. If I am driving, you can ride w/me if you want.

Local

^^^ DA POWAAAA!! hope to see one on thurs :)

i was able to post over on club rsx finally.. not sure what the issue was but meh, all good now.

I noticed saturday evening when i got home from the meet that ive got a ticking going on during idle.. kinda just hoping it dissapears on its own lol. thatll never happen so we'll see.

TheSkygun

^^^ DA POWAAAA!! hope to see one on thurs :)

i was able to post over on club rsx finally.. not sure what the issue was but meh, all good now.

I noticed saturday evening when i got home from the meet that ive got a ticking going on during idle.. kinda just hoping it dissapears on its own lol. thatll never happen so we'll see.
Well hopefully it goes away, If not and you make to the meet, maybe someone will hear the sound and have an idea on an easy fix