SoCal meet 10/20

TheSkygun

Its over cast here at the beach, kinda sprinkled earlier. Just glad I bought all new windshield wipers the other day, just wish I had good tires xD.

Just six and a half hours to go.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
haha i could use some new wipers too. Rear is in worst shape but i dont use the rear much during rain.

See you guys in a couple hours! Rain or shine we can still eat and chill inside.

Nick_C78

Costco sells goodyear wipers for only 8 dollars. They work well and look awesome. I have had mine for over a year with the desert sun and dirt on them and they still work great.

TheSkygun

didnt rain till i was on pch, but the darkness made it worth it for the headlights
meet was good had a better turn out then the last.
joe, when would be most convenient for you when your down?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I really thought only 4 or 5 of us were going to be there. Thanks to those who came out and nice to meet the new people. Food was good, it really is a expensive in n out. Gonna have to try it again some time. Conversations carried us til midnight and we had mini tech sessions going on. Heres the pics.

Whats missing in this picture?

Original GSR

TheSkygun

Original clean Gsr. Two of the members drove from further south just to come which was rad.

Also, had a car for every year. 93-98 or 99 without a gap

Nick_C78

Also, had a car for every year. 93-98 or 99 without a gap
Yeah it was 93-99 no missing years. We just needed 91,92 and 00,01 to complete the decade.

Pretty fun hang out. The conversations could probably still be going on if we didn't call it a night. The little tech sessions were interesting. It was fun getting to ride in Local's car too. Hoping to get to ride in everyone's eventually.

madnessknight89

My wife even liked it. Btw the car made it back fine, heat stayed good but it looks like its a pin hole in the radiator but it dont matter that zc i was talking to a few of you about might be going in the car

TheSkygun

Nice, glad your car made it home and that your wife enjoyed it.
Sucks about the leak but it could have been worse
Maybe my car will do better if I through Steve's obd1 in my car that is set for autos

Time to start the fogs and ill be figuring out next months meets, yep, meets. Since one is for when joe is down timing might be hard for people so possibly a second one that has a nice drive to it

TheSkygun

Oh he didn't forget it, it went rogue and relocated itself temporarily
Blake, how do you have your fogs wired again so they can be turned on and off with out the corner lights being on

Nick_C78

Yeah, he was doing a tech experiment. Essentially he was venting crankcase pressure by making his entire engine bay a catch can.

I hope you put those fogs to good use. I had them for a year just chilling in my garage. lol