SoCal meet 12/7

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Oh yeah that was you, not tony who couldnt adjust. Why wait? Just take the plastic piece out of the headlight you have?

You know if you use one bolt in the middle and one for each side of the bumper.. you can save additional weight!

Nick_C78

The ones inside my old headlights seem brittle, cause it is cut open. One of them is already broken. I am not worried about it man. Not worth it for me to save a headlight with broken tabs. It works fine for now. Charlotte just has a droopy eye right now.

And haha wouldn't save much weight, plus body panels have to be secured properly :p

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
So what's the situation? There's a DAYUUM meet at Guppy House at 7:30 PM in Temple City if you guys want to meet up.

TheSkygun

We can meet up at the usual place a little early and cruise over to that meet if everyone would like

TheSkygun

So what I'm thinking is either a) meet at volcano tea around six for those who want to, then drive together to the meet Matt brought up.
B) sushi and/or Dave and busters

TheSkygun

Since to voted, they have food, games, pool, beer, and a big parking lot, I say they win. Now to find one close...ish for people

Nick_C78

Theres one at The Block, right off the 22. Unless theres another one you guys can think of, the block is a pain in the ass to find parking.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Whatever you guys decide, idc. Either way im not spending money.

Only if youre trying to park close. Park far away and theres tons of it. lol But its also december.