Social Group Changes

Prozon

Kris
I might be one of the few people who actually use the "Social Group" function. Awhile back I decided to make the "Washington State Group" at the time it was the only "Area" based group.. I feel I just need to say that, i'm a trend setter right? Anyways..

On to the suggestions!

Notifications for new posts in the social group.
I made the WA group in an effort to better coordinate with other WA members that aren't as active on the open forums, it would be nice if everyone could be alerted to a new post instead of having to click it and look. Even a little alert like the "new posts" button at the top. maybe if next to the "Community" tab it could have the red text mentioning new posts..

More Admin Options
Would it be possible to give the social group admins ACTUAL power? When I go to delete a topic it says "THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED BY PROZON." The only reason I would actually want to delete something is simply to keep the clutter down, but having that message there really doesn't help anything.

That's about all I have for the moment.. but maybe some others will chime in.

Prozon

Kris
Stupid wifi cut me off when I was posting my last reply.. damn how I wish I was on my trusty dial-up right now...
The tabs at the top- with the search button and such.. there is a "COMMUNITY" tab, and under it there is "SOCIAL GROUPS."

I guess I am the only one who cares, lol.

Prozon

Kris
If I added all the Washington guys to my FB then they would realize i'm not an E-Thug/Badass, and i'm really just a loser who trolls Facebook all fucking day.

Your idea was bad and you should feel bad.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I think you were trying to call attention to those words in bold for a reason, but I think you probably emphasized the wrong words because you lost me in that last sentence!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Yeah, I have a few of ya'll on facebook, and other Texas members as well. I like the site the way it is. Keep it separate in my opinion