Sohc or dohc VTEC with no reverse lol

Nick_C78

Question...why is ebay coils, ebay exhaust and no name header listed as "the good" for your current car?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Depends what you want to do with the car, the Prelude is much heavier than the civic but the H22 is nice.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Ganyon

Lol and thats coming from a prelude owner.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I follow him too. You'll want to find one that is in good condition and make sure it is a 5 speed. The automatic transmissions in these cars are awful. Do not buy an automatic prelude.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I listed them as eBay because I don't know the brand so I assume the worst. And the only thing that's holding me back is the fact that the ugly civic is my daily. And having a prelude with no reverse as a daily is a downfall....just posted to get some ideas on what other people would do. I like the prelude over civic obviously but cosmetic issues are easier to fix than mechanical (especially being a daily driver)

94RS

No fucks given.
You're putting too much thought into this, Nick. He wants to trade a working car for a broken one. Does anything else really need to be said about his logic?

Noneed2Hate

if you are conifident you can easily get it working 100% again, then I say why not? $350 and a fix for pretty much 75hp gain isn't that bad ;) :p but automatic tranny though.... :/ I had that weird triptronic thing in my Audi I used to own, it was cool, but of course being that it's a hybrid sort of deal it's a b**** and a half to fix. (plus $$$$)

Last edited: