sold my 17s i already miss em some last pics

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yea well im moving out of my folks house in the spring so i decided its probably best if i go back to 15s cause these were getting lower gas miles and they were just really nice and i would have hated to watch em go to shit. When i took em off the car the black paint chipped in one of the lugnut holes, so it looks like i sold em at the right time.

Anyone got some fat fives for sale in nor cal? or maybe miguel is willing to sell me back the si rims :lol: yea but hopefully i can pick up some fives and polish em i think they will look clean

heres the last pics of my car before i took em off.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
DAMN she is hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESSICA ALBA FTW!!!! lol

nice wheels, but 17's ftl, I think those in like 15's would be sweet!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
right now i got 2 steels and borrowed 2 fat 5s off my friend non running 94 gsr

reconxtru you got some blades? i see youre in norcal

reconxtru

DC5!
Melt said:
right now i got 2 steels and borrowed 2 fat 5s off my friend non running 94 gsr

reconxtru you got some blades? i see youre in norcal
nah...i don't drive the teg anymore..my dad does..i got an 2005 RSX Type-S now..

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
w00t

picking up some blades hopefully sunday ... $420 no caps but they are mint good ass tires $420

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yea the si's were cool but i wanted to change it up

i also thought the 17s looked aight but i figured they would probably get stolen or get my car some unwanted attention.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
16 is the largest wheel i would go to. i would never go any more than one inch larger than stock. personally i have 15s. knowing anything about inteagras you would know that all alloys are 15s, that fit the dc. wether it would be the hammers, blades or the ls mesh. tires are cheaper, keeps the car in porportion. but its your car you do what ever you want. good luck on your wheel choices.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ man I thought you were going to get into the physics behind it when i started reading your post... Sad! lol

16 is the largest i would go to also, but not because of looks, but because you lose power when you have bigger wheels.

15's ftw on that part! lol

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
^^ man I thought you were going to get into the physics behind it when i started reading your post... Sad! lol

16 is the largest i would go to also, but not because of looks, but because you lose power when you have bigger wheels.

15's ftw on that part! lol
i mean im into road racing and autocrossing so when you go to anything bigger than a 15 you cannot find r compounds for a good price. that and 15s are just damn sexy and keep a car looking clean.

reconxtru

DC5!
blades FTW!!!..it will look alot better then Si rims on your car...and i think you should do a 98+ front and rear conversion