Sold my Integra last week

Kiss My ASS

It was sad to let my integ go but it going to a great friend that would benifit the car more than I. I had lots of tears, laughters, and joy working on my former integ from the day I bought it bout a year ago. It was one hella great experience of doing a type r motor swapped. Learned a lot and especailly with you guys help, made the swapped ez. Thanks you all for the help. I've just picked up a 2004 BMW 330Ci this week. So far the car rides great, lots of fun. But still can't compare to the heart pounding Type R motor. I'll be still larking around here to see wut you guys are up to and keep my Honda knowledge and update. Thanks once again for everything. Oh yeah, here is my new ride....

rockadilla

thats right.
Great upgrade!
not really.
i woulda kept the integra, have a fun time paying for all the work cuz its basically impossible to do anything on these cars yourself, and i know from experience. usually around $2000 a year just for maintenance on these cars..... and what if something goes wrong???

but if u can afford it then nice pick-up

Kiss My ASS

thanks you all. yes, it not a m3 but its a ///M sport with. close enuff to the M3. has the sport package. yes, the maintenance is expensive but worth it to me. project integra was a lots of fun. maybe in the future i'll get another integ, but a coup this time and play wit it. at this moment imma enjoy my new ride. thank for the support again...

redrocket

It was sad to let my integ go but it going to a great friend that would benifit the car more than I. I had lots of tears, laughters, and joy working on my former integ from the day I bought it bout a year ago. It was one hella great experience of doing a type r motor swapped. Learned a lot and especailly with you guys help, made the swapped ez. Thanks you all for the help. I've just picked up a 2004 BMW 330Ci this week. So far the car rides great, lots of fun. But still can't compare to the heart pounding Type R motor. I'll be still larking around here to see wut you guys are up to and keep my Honda knowledge and update. Thanks once again for everything. Oh yeah, here is my new ride....

I have the same car but it's a Grey 06 with the ZHP motor upgrade! Awesome car!

The Panch

The Homie
thumbs up to you. now you can go to the club without worrying that your car will be gone when you get back out