Solid Motor Mounts

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Does anybody have them? and what do you say about them if you do? I'm in need of a new tranny mount so i figured i'd replace them all and was lookin at some solid mounts and wanted opinions. I'm probably not getting name brand if i get solids. but ya just want to hear opinions so let me know! thanks. 8)

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
do you track your car at all?

then dont do it...they will rattle your car apart...my bff(lawlz) has them on his gsr...such a rough ride.

just get a stock one.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^this and if you want a lil more stiffness out of it try polyurethane inserts. or so i have heard

heykosal

Angkorian
You're going to lose your teeth.

Just get PU..

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Get a new rear OEM mount on ebay and get the inserts from suspension.com. Don't put inserts in the rear mount.

I have two sets of rear inserts LOL. Having had inserts on three separate cars now...

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
lol why not the rear mount? i know its hard to get to but why not?

pepsilude

if you happen to get that energy suspension kit, write a little review please. haha i'm still debating on getting that or not in the future.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
lol ya its not a must for me i just need to do it sooner or later its the cause of my shifter rattle

mirrorimg

Im just going to get a $20 tube of polyurethane Window-Weld and fill my stock mounts when the motor comes out later this month.