SOMD_GSR_STi's Daily Driver GSR

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
So whats going on everyone. Im bored at work so decided to make my "Ride Thread". I picked this gem up in August 2011 in Lebanon PA. Paid $5,000 for it. BONE STOCK and only 70,000 Miles. It is a 1997 Acura Integra GSR. Yes it has meshes on it because 1997 was a special edition or what not is what I read somewhere. I drive about 50 miles round trip to work everyday. Figured instead of a hybrid, ill have fun and have a GSR as my daily while I find a MKIV Supra or a R33 Skyline. Yes I said Skyline, there are a ton of R33's around VA, NC and more and Ill travel to get one. I plan on having one of those for one of our shop racecars by springtime, but until then thats a story for another day.

Here are a few pictures of the car when I got it.

Mod List:
Skunk2 Shift Knob
Megan Racing Header
BLOX Test Pipe
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust
Password JDM Power Chamber
98+ Red Taillights
Wink Mirror

Here is the car as it sits now (11/16/2011). Pictures are from our local car meets, shots provided by SJ Photography and Beaten Path Photography

Future Mods:
• NEW XXR RIMS (Pre Order Now, Release Early 2012) Getting them in a Gold/Bronze

• Coilovers
• Red Honda "H" Logos
• Tint
• Double Din TV
• HID's

Remember this isn't a race car, just going to be a nice daily driver.

Lets just call this Project: DDGSR

Cman46290

Looks insanely clean man... great pick up... car will last you a LOOONG time if you keep up the maintenance...

Cant wait to see more updates~

Kyle

What kind of XXR wheels that your thinking about getting? lol I hope you don't plan on getting that R33 street legal. Saw a R34 a few times up here in MD.

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
very nice dd. :thumbs up
Thanks Man :)

What kind of XXR wheels that your thinking about getting? lol I hope you don't plan on getting that R33 street legal. Saw a R34 a few times up here in MD.
Yeah I do plan on having it legal. Im grabbing one already imported in and legalized. I have a neighbor with a R34 VSpec Nur II. Its NASTY. My buddy goes to Towson. Has a red C5 Corvette. Im down in southern md.

Nice GSR homie
Thanks buddy!!

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
I was supposed to have a shoot this passed saturday with my buddy for a "Black and White" shoot. My black Integra GSR and his white Supra. He ended up breaking his foot while MX riding and couldn't make it out. I ended up going out to Cry Baby Bridge (Gov Bridge) off 424 in Bowie. Here's how they turned out.