Some 1 Stole The Tein Civic

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
holy shit. who would ever have the balls to do some shit like that. fuck they must have been some real professional thieves.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Thats some fuckin Oceans 11 Shit right there, You gotta hand to those guys, for taking it, but what are they planning to do with it?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
obd1kenobi said:
Thats some fuckin Oceans 11 Shit right there, You gotta hand to those guys, for taking it, but what are they planning to do with it?
Haha...Oceans 11.

I don't see how you could sell anything from this car or make any profit on it. There's so much heat on it. I remember seeing this car just two weeks ago at HIN Orlando.

Crazy. :shock:

ltrain

consider that car gone in pieces they surely got everything stripped and sanded the body to sell the parts like the lip kit thats crazy

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
thta blows for tien but what i dnt get is

:cussing: WHY THE HELL DO THEY HAVE TO SAY "Chula Vista police say it must have been a fast and furious heist" DAMNIT ALL NO FOR FAST AND FUZZY.

but i think its funney their like the car is worth tens of thousands of dollers and then the next paragraph they say it was worth between 50 and 150k thats a big margine i think but maybe its cuz im just broke

i bet the car is in some 16 years old garage and he is tryin to put euros on it

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
like i said on clubcivic its fucked up that the car gets this much attention. If that was just some guys car instead of tein it wouldnt have even made the news.