Some lady hit my parked car

slantyeyedkid

I was at a friend's house when this all happened. i have a 2000 ls and some lady hit my car on the fender and bumper (fender was bent in and scrapped my tire so i had to pull that back, and bumper there is a crack and paint that she took with her). didnt notice it till i saw a note on my windshield. she's trying to say that i parked in a non-parking zone, but that sign is on the opposite side of the street and i did park legally. well she's going to be pissed when its going to cost 1900 for the bumper, fender, bracket, and paint to both fenders, the driver side door, and hood. not to mention its going to take a whole freakin week to get it fixed, so i need someway to get to work. at least she left her name and number.

not to mention i got this car like 3 weeks ago

Last edited:

Sammich

if you buy my truck you can be driving in something nice while you get it fixed...it has integra bucket seats in it lol..sorry about your 'hit and run' i've experienced that too...it sucks mucho

GA TEG

Is it considered hit and run? She could get fined big for hit and run since you know who it is.

Kev

steelies_ftw

yea man, i got hit the other day at my work, i work at lowes and some dumbass couldnt see my fuckin red integra and drove right into the back of it, so ur not alone, except i dont kno who it was

Blackassassin

LS=Likely Slow
damn dude that sucks that happened to me when i had an lexus IS300 the first week i had it some lady backed into me and it cost here 3g's to fix it for me but i was parked illegaly but the cops were on my side cause i told him i just parked for 2 secs to run in and get my school books

slantyeyedkid

well the good thing is that the bumper will be replaced as i was already looking for another one cause it had a couple of cracks and then also all the chips on the hood will be gone cause that will be repainted also. So the whole front end will look brand new.

not really a "hit and run" she left her name and number, but still if she doesnt give me anything the police report is in the mail. and her confession of hitting my car

best628

KEVIN CHIU
oh...no....i hope u can get ur car back soon...
my gf's car did the same thing...her car was hit by someone..and towed to fix ...
this happened last Wednesday...

JDM_DB7sedan

Run ur car NOT ur mouth!
yea he coulve hit ur car and not left a note. i think it would be considered a hit and run. i hope you called the cops before u left where u were so they could write up a police report. good luck

slantyeyedkid

well, so i called her like 3x a day this past weekend and still on pickup. the police told me i had to fill out a form and then mail it to D.O.T. This sucks and I got an estimate. 1900 with everything fixed.

slantyeyedkid

so after almost a month of crap, bringing the teg to the shop tomorrow and her insurance company(which is the same as mine) is going to pay for the whole thing. new bumper, fender, and new paint to the whole front of the car. when i get it back i'll post pictures which should be in a week. i cant wait