Some New CI Gear

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
so whats up with the CI gear? any word on getting some new stuff? we really only have tshirts and decals. i think it would be a pretty cool idea to start coming up with some better things in the near future. i was just looking on TI and they have some pretty cool ideas like the licence plate frames and livestrong style wristbands. i know that some of the stuff may be a bit pricey to make... but i still think we could come up with some cool stuff. or maybe just more then the CI logo on a shirt. maybe get a little more creative and have some sort of picture on there or something.

...just a thought :thumbs up im sure im not the 1st to bring this up

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
maybe the shirts should have a picture of an integra on it.... haha jk
thats actually not a bad idea. like just the outline of a teg in front and the CI lgog in the back.

MrGurley

************5-0
id like a black hoodie!! and i think it would be better if the ci logo was on the front and the silloutte (sp?) of the teg was on the back with some kinda slogan... just my :twocents:

igotvtec16

haha CI keychains? Im using an actual Honda emblem as a keychain right now,very uncomfortable in the pocket but its sweet lol

MrGurley

************5-0
haha CI keychains? Im using an actual Honda emblem as a keychain right now,very uncomfortable in the pocket but its sweet lol
haha im also rockin a honda emblem on my key chain freakin awesome!!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I vote for license plate frames with CI's logo. That way the people sitting behind you at lights and in traffic can see it. The stickers/decals can only be seen from the side really. I think it'd get more people looking at the site.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I vote for license plate frames with CI's logo. That way the people sitting behind you at lights and in traffic can see it. The stickers/decals can only be seen from the side really. I think it'd get more people looking at the site.
x2!

haha im also rockin a honda emblem on my key chain freakin awesome!!
I'm rockin a Mugen lanyard. JDM yo!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i like the plate frame idea.
personally i dont do keychains...but that would be tight.

and please make a black hoodie.my gray one is so dirty.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i like the plate frame idea.
personally i dont do keychains...but that would be tight.

and please make a black hoodie.my gray one is so dirty.
I think lanyards would be better than regular key chains. License plate frames and black hoodies FTW!