Some new pictures (Wite2nr and Deadbirdteggy)

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Took a few pictures last nigh +/- comments welcome about the pictures

Last edited:

mkl399

nice pics man. not really diggn the half bumper deal you got going on there but nice car(s)

mirrorimg

Its been cut out. People do that so that they can hook the intake pipe directly to it.

I would be embarassed if I took my car looking like that for a photoshoot.

Last edited:

jason.az1

I'm lost!
why you missing a high beam? is that for an intake? if so i wanna see a step-by-step...
Intake ;) I didnt take any pictures of his bay
lol intake
Its been cut out. People do that so that they can hook the intake pipe directly to it.

I would be embarassed if I took my car looking like that for a photoshoot. Sorry Wite2nr, but REALLY?
Wrd its a intake, no embarrassment when you can beat turbo car's being Na,
deadbirdteggy is the white integra thats pretty quick ;)

anyways lets keep neg comments away from the car's and Neg comments are more then welcome about the pictures itself not the cars tho lol

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Intake ;) I didnt take any pictures of his bay

lol intake

Wrd its a intake, no embarrassment when you can beat turbo car's being Na,
and Wite2nr is the black integra so really? what?
deadbirdteggy is the white integra thats pretty quick ;)

anyways lets keep neg comments away from the car's and Neg comments are more then welcome about the pictures itself not the cars tho lol
I can edit my post to direct it at the right person. Just because a car is fast doesnt mean it looks good, and thats what Im commenting on. Whether you took the picture or some one else did, my comment is directed towards the car, and stays as such.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
I can edit my post to direct it at the right person. Just because a car is fast doesnt mean it looks good, and thats what Im commenting on. Whether you took the picture or some one else did, my comment is directed towards the car, and stays as such.
Your right a fast car doesnt make it look nice however if you read a few post above I mentioned he had a small accident where he hit something and messed up his lower half of the bumper/corner lights so he took it off and is looking for another 97 oem bumper

Here's what his integra normally looks like washed and before his accident and before swap/coilovers

Last edited: