Some new pictures (Wite2nr and Deadbirdteggy)

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Intake ;) I didnt take any pictures of his bay
tell him to do a walkthrough, i just wanna know how its done...and also, you should paint it black in there so it doesnt look as "unfinished" if you understand what im trying to say. lol

Cman46290

I agree... the pics do look good... but the white car most certainly should have waited until it was cleaned and fixed... it looks like crap how it is... for real....

The purpose of a photoshoot... is to really show how beautiful your car is... and to capture how good they look....

The white car looks like you grabbed a wrecked integra from the junkyard and took some pics of it. (not dissing its quickness or potential... but it just aint in the condition to be doing a photoshoot)

The black teg looks good though for sure~ and x10 on the scenery... pics look good~

goofygamer

awesome pictures bro! Just wondering what White balance, shutter speed, f-stop did you use? Did you use flash? haha I can't get my pictures to be that sharp with the kit lens haha. What did you do in post-processing? thanks!

crk_88

i think that u should keep taking photos n dont trip about the criticizing comments. everybody starts somewhere n this is where u start. that black teg makes me:drool:

jason.az1

I'm lost!
I agree... the pics do look good... but the white car most certainly should have waited until it was cleaned and fixed... it looks like crap how it is... for real....
The purpose of a photoshoot... is to really show how beautiful your car is... and to capture how good they look....
The white car looks like you grabbed a wrecked integra from the junkyard and took some pics of it. (not dissing its quickness or potential... but it just aint in the condition to be doing a photoshoot)
The black teg looks good though for sure~ and x10 on the scenery... pics look good~
Thank you about the comments about the pictures, also a shoot is also to capture a certain stage a car is going threw, so I took pictures for him when he first got it now when he has done a few things and once his car is finish he will also get pictures that way he can look back see what he started with what it became and how it sits now ;) thanks

awesome pictures bro! Just wondering what White balance, shutter speed, f-stop did you use? Did you use flash? haha I can't get my pictures to be that sharp with the kit lens haha. What did you do in post-processing? thanks!
This was the first time I shot in raw mode so my post processing shorta change since I had to do a little bit more editing then normal I use cs5 and No flash and each picture I would change up the speed and f stop.
I shot them all with a iso of 200 tho if you got more questions pm me ill try and help thx

i think that u should keep taking photos n dont trip about the criticizing comments. everybody starts somewhere n this is where u start. that black teg makes me:drool:
Yeah alex wite2nr teggy is badass he was July 2010 ROTM Winner: wite2nr link http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=52787