some pics from prom

bradster101

idk if its just me but I do NOT miss high school at all... college is feeling like the same thing except you pay out your ass lol

Ah well... hope you had fun and make the most of it while your there

mastershank

ok so how did you end up asking her to prom ???/
posted a thread earlier, but heres a copy and paste from the last post:

ok! update!

soooo get this: the girl i was supposed to be asking to prom had been supposedly been hooking up with some other guy behind my back so i bitched her out and havent talked to her for 2 weeks

HOWEVER

theres this girl who has been coming to a few of my lacrosse games and i heard word that she likes me and all that jazz

so twelve hours before the money and the permission slips are due, i heard that her and some friends were going to a local sandwich shop (Poteblly's) and they distracted her while i wrote "prom?!" with window paint on the restaraunt window

i then got in my teg, pulled up to the window, and honked to get her attention

she looked over, saw it, freaked out, and then ran outside to my car and i gave a her a dozen roses

and she said yes

Wow to be that young again lol you think that love is the most amazing feeling in the world.......Then you get married and go WTF!?!?!? lmao These guys are right tho man enjoy these days you won't get em back

mastershank

Wow to be that young again lol you think that love is the most amazing feeling in the world.......Then you get married and go WTF!?!?!? lmao These guys are right tho man enjoy these days you won't get em back
i trust me, i am
im livin it up right now haha

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..

ok! update!

soooo get this: the girl i was supposed to be asking to prom had been supposedly been hooking up with some other guy behind my back so i bitched her out and havent talked to her for 2 weeks

HOWEVER

theres this girl who has been coming to a few of my lacrosse games and i heard word that she likes me and all that jazz

so twelve hours before the money and the permission slips are due, i heard that her and some friends were going to a local sandwich shop (Poteblly's) and they distracted her while i wrote "prom?!" with window paint on the restaraunt window

she looked over, saw it, freaked out, and then ran outside to my car and i gave a her a dozen roses

and she said yes
heh perfect example of girls love teggys lol. glad your prom went well but you should hit that shit man.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned

ok! update!

HOWEVER

and she said yes
hahaha that's so cheesy/cliche that it's awesome

Keenooo

Did you drive your teg to prom?! cause i did! hahah.
that being said. i had alot of fun at prom too =D

mastershank

Did you drive your teg to prom?! cause i did! hahah.
that being said. i had alot of fun at prom too =D

i sooooooo wish i could have driven the teg to prom
but heres the problem

all the schools in our district made us take busesto the damn prom so nobody would get in accidents if theyve been drinking and what not

but i drove it to the school all detailed and purrty hahaha