Some pictures of my DA after sitting for 8 years in the garage its finally done!

durb69

ten years ago

when i dragged it out of the garage after sitting for 8 years

and now
:D

i added some more pictures today of the restore in page 2

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
havent seen that bumper in ages... doesn't look too bad seeing it again. :thumbs up

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You found your way over here. Welcome to the site.

Is that a satellite radio antenna at your rear window squirter?

durb69

Those wheels are tarded, just saying

Sent from my IPhone using tapatalk
good thing they are not on your car then huh?

I bought them 8 years ago. i still like them although they werent exactly what i wanted.
i wanted these but they were no longer in production

durb69

You found your way over here. Welcome to the site.

Is that a satellite radio antenna at your rear window squirter?
yeah ten years ago i looked on this site a lot but always spent my time on teamintegra and g2ic. i wish i hung out on here back then.

yes it is. I pulled the squirter out because i deleted the rear wiper any way and i ran the wire through that hole. i had to modify the antenna so that the wire came out of the bottom of it was all. Only took a little while and it is a clean instal this way

Alvi84

I like the wheels. They are unique. I haven't seen them on a teggie before and they fit the car.

durb69

thanks for the positive comments guys, yeah the bumper is totally 8 years ago but i sold the factory front and rear bumper on ebay back when i bought my body kit. i might go back to a stock front bumper some day and locate a nice lower lip for it. until then its what i got and im not afraid to rock it ha ha! Im an old bastard and i just dont care! there is not a single DA anyplace around me so no one has a clue what my car is. i kinda like that. i see one here and there but they are always rusted piles of shit with a fart can sticking ten inches out the back lol

durb69

I like the wheels. They are unique. I haven't seen them on a teggie before and they fit the car.
thanks man. Yeah they fit the car IMO i just need to hurry up and get it lowered!! i have the parts just need the time!

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Not a fan of those rims but they work well with your car. Prolly look better when you lower it too +1

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
yeah ten years ago i looked on this site a lot but always spent my time on teamintegra and g2ic. i wish i hung out on here back then.

yes it is. I pulled the squirter out because i deleted the rear wiper any way and i ran the wire through that hole. i had to modify the antenna so that the wire came out of the bottom of it was all. Only took a little while and it is a clean instal this way
I agree, looks very clean.