Some questions

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
O.k. I have a 1990 Integra with a b18b1 swap. I'm in the process of building a turbo set up for it. I currently have a SLS Shorty manifold, and a Garrett t3/60-1 Turbo. Question is what waste gate should I go with. The manifold has one for a 38mm I was looking at the Tial wastegates and was going to get one of them but they ask for what bar I need. I'm not too sure what one to get. Also wheres a good place to buy a good down pipe along with a good exhaust. When this is done I plan on hitting 300 whp and when I get more involved and start building internals I want to hit atleast 400whp. Also looking for a good BOV.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Use this list to decide which spring you will need.

http://www.tialmedia.com/documents/w3_tial_38_sp.pdf

I would start with SLS for the downpipe because they made the manifold. If you don't want a custom exhaust the try Thermal Research & Development, they make a 3" setup for the DA9.
I was looking at SLS and I couldn't find anywhere on the site where they sold just the down pipe. I know it comes with the option when you get the manifold but other then that I can't find it seperate. Oh and I need a 4 bolt flange.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Also with the bar in the wastegate that's just what the set psi is for that wastegate correct? I'd be able to change it with a boost controler right? Becasue I was looking at getting a 1 bar.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would just try emailing SLS, i'm sure they would make you one. You biggest hurdle will be the IC piping, there isn't a company making it for the g2 chassis yet.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
I would just try emailing SLS, i'm sure they would make you one. You biggest hurdle will be the IC piping, there isn't a company making it for the g2 chassis yet.
I plan on making my own piping I got the material and a pipe bender to do it. That's what I figured I had to do for the down pipe. O.k. now back to the wastegate question did you know the answer to them or not lol.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Just buy a synapse 40mm wastegate, you can adjust it without swapping springs. You can adjust it from 4-25 psi, so when you are ready for 400hp you just swap some vacuum lines and good to go.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Just buy a synapse 40mm wastegate, you can adjust it without swapping springs. You can adjust it from 4-25 psi, so when you are ready for 400hp you just swap some vacuum lines and good to go.
Problem with that is I have a 38mm flange on my manifold.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
O.k. some more questions. So far with my setup I got the SLS shorty manifold, Garrett t3/60-1 turbo, Synapse 40mm wastegate, and Synapse BOV. What else am I missing? I emailed SLS about the downpipes and they only make the flanges so I'm going to have to find another decent place to get the downpipe from. Intercooler piping I'm making myself. The only other thing I can see that I'm missing to complete my build is the oil feed lines. Is there a place that makes a kit for this or what? Also am I missing anything else I need that I didn't mention?