SONIC PA AND Reading Pagoda CRUISE.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
Sorry I have been MIA of late. Family issues, finding the most awesome girl on the planet, and work have taken up great deal of my time. I have a bunch of new stuff for the teggy and I wanna have one last cruise before she goes off to finally get her body freshened up and get the new stuff put on :)

SATURDAY AUGUST 8TH IS THE NEW DATE.

GAME PLAN

This meet will be posted on clubintegra.com and clubautomotionce.net as well.

Meet up at Dunkin Donuts on Quakerbridge Rd in Hamilton, NJ at 10:10 am.

Depart for PA at 10:35am.

Arrive at Sonic in Morgantown PA at 11:30-12.

Meet up with the Pa guys and automotion guys at Sonic.

Talk cars for an hour or two then head to the Pagoda for an awesome hill climb, and a scenic view of Reading, PA.

OMINOUS PUT THIS UP ON AUTOMOTION. I gotta see those guys again!!!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
rollin 3 deep? haha better get some more members up in it.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
yeah me and my friend brian got to the meet late but ominous hooked it up and introduced me to some of the automotion crew. I had mad fun. Teamintegra NJ is also attending, scott spread the word! im gonna tell my friend to put it up on s2ki too.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
damn it guys im gonna push this back to next weekend. Brian's teg is down and I have 2 people that can make it with me next weekend. Sorry! Its going to be on the follwing Sunday.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i do. dont know if i would have made it anyways. just hit 1k on the new clutch tonight. i havent been able to drive the car for the last couple months because of how bad the clutch got