Sony Playstation Network hacked - 70 million credit cards stolen

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Sony announced that the initial hack into Playstation Network 6 days ago is far worse than they had imagined.

70 million Playstation Network accounts have been compromised.
Sony says the intruders got access to Birth dates, Usernames, Passwords, Profile Data, Credit Card, Billing Address, Purchase History, Security Questions and Answers, Email address were all stolen.

Sony is urging all users to be on a alert for identity theft, change your passwords, and call Experian, Equifax and TransUnion to put your account on "high alert".

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/631-sony-issues-warning-after-playstation-netwo

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well this sucks... Good thing I lied on my info :lol: All 5 of my family's accounts are safe

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I just got a new credit card number this month, so guess I will stick to buying the point cards at best buy from now on.

whitedc4

i think its time i get a different card number.. that or just get rid of the stupid thing all together.

natron84

My ps3 has been a paperweight for the last year. I finally decide to buy a new game for it and this happens. I'm sorry i betrayed you XBOX 360 :(

Omarlito21

Supposedly Sony sued a hacker for jailbreaking the ps3 so hackers united to teach them a lesson that they could do what they want with their property. This is the work of many hackers not just one. Id say it wasent that hard for them since ps3 networking is free so there isnt that much security on it.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i had my credit card stored on my account information...

i literally check every hour to see if any cash is gone. so far, everything is still there.

Cripton805

Xbox since it came out....
100% better.

PS3 was hyped by the PS1 since it came out first.

Even the first Xbox had 10gigs and ripping.