Sooo, check out my brothers new car....

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
he was debating between the 350z and the brand new Gensis coupe 2.0t, he couldn't refuse the offer for the 350z. it's an 03 with 50k miles, from a dealership, so it was a pretty nice deal! Now the Integra is up for sale, going to miss it :(

it's got a K&N drop-in air filter as the only engine mod lol

it's got huge-ass adjustable Hotchkis front and rear sway bars, stock wheels with general uhp tires, the car corners really good!!! and it's got the full ORIGIN kit with Nismo side skirts...

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Man that guy Gbaby always hating on people.
I really like it! It just needs to be lowered some more, a guy on campus got a 350 that is slammed! It's so sexyy

Cripton805

Why not the integra for DD :what:

I almost went the 350 route, but backed out because I would have a bill and was only a 2 seater =/

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Why not the integra for DD :what:

I almost went the 350 route, but backed out because I would have a bill and was only a 2 seater =/
cuz the integra has to be state ref'd and it would be impossible to make it pass now.... so we're gonna sell it :(

but yes, not so big plans for this car, JWT pop charger, exhaust & y-pipe, new wheels/tires, probably Eibach race springs to drop the car down lower and stiffen the spring rate, drifting is so much fun lol.... and planning on tracking this Z right next to my Civic at buttonwillow!!! (well behind my civic, cuz my civic will blow the doors off it :D hahaha) the hotchkis swaybars help so much, this heavy car feels like a civic/integra, but better lol.