Sorry guys

SeanDA9

Picked up a new whip today. 15k miles on it yo! Using it as a new DD while i can beat up the teg.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You can find pretty good deals on those, and they aren't bad cars at all. V8 daily... Heh

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I cant argue with a GTO. Im pretty sure the GTO's came in a 5.7 ala the ls1 motor. Almost 400 horses.

Sean you gotta come chill with us. I want to see what that thing drives like. My friend was trying to get one and ended up with a mustang gt.

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Forgot all about that. I stand corrected. :thumbs up

Now i wonder how much was paid for one with 15k miles on it.

SeanDA9

Its a 6.0 gto and i dont know what yeat gt your talking about but after being my buddies 98 cobra its kind of night and day. Ride quality interior speed all in high favor if the goat. But in terms of feeling like a "race" car cobra takes it. I feel the gto as a nice cruiser that can haul ass. When needed. Took it up angeles crest highway and it felt nice accept for slow steering response but chassis wise was good. For the mileage i paid about 25k without taxes and the extended warranty on it. Clean paint almost like new. Same for interior. I know i overpaid a bit but i really wanted it. Maybe ill take it to one of the integra meets at the hat lol.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Take it up to anglese crest highway again I be over there. Not a big fan of pontiac, but im willing to be impressed.