Sorta wrecked the teg

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
well i sorta wrecked the teg last night. was coming home from my g/fs and it was pooring down raining so bad to the point you couldn't see shit. so i was in the middle lane there was no one around me and i slowed down to about 55 or so. made it about 3 miles away from her house comming down the interstate next thing i know it the back of the car slid to the left i started to correct it then then whole car spun around the other way backwards. and i slid into the mud between both interstates. started flooding the floorboard with water luckily i checked before it got to my ecu. it pull the front pumper up past the fender on the passenger side i think i can rig it back for now. the whole driver side of my car is caked in mud. and the ants were all over the place eating me alive.

the cop was giving me shit. asked if the car was really a 94 acura integra i said yes and then he asked why i had rims with a H on them lol. but i still got a ticket for failure to mainting lane/vehicle/speed one of those 3 cant remember ill have to go reread the ticket. and i had to pay 120bucks to get it towed out of the ditch. what a fun night.

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
no real damage done to the car. the passenger side of the bumper ripped away from the fender is pulled up past the fender about an inch now. when it wa sin the ditch it was about a ft above where it was suppose to be but it went back for the most part. the inside of my car the driver side is caked in mud. and the passenger side started to flood. luckily i noticed the flooding early and picked up my ecu before it got wet. so ima do some work to try and get the bumper to go back and check out the front suspension make sure everything is ok has a poping sound but its been doing it for about 2weeks now. could have been alot worse i could have hit someone or there could have been a cement wall so i was lucky.

Mikifiki

Damn that sucks! Just be grateful you didn't get hurt or hurt anyone else. You can always fix/replace a car.

pepsilude

+1 on the pics.

My buddy did something similar except you drove away from the scene so he wouldn't get a ticket. haha but the main thing is that you didn't get hurt.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
My buddy did something similar with his 07 Scion tC a little over a year ago. Damn rain causing accidents. He spun out like you did, but he was going 100mph+ and smacked into a guardrail head-on pretty much. (The insurance know's it as 70mph though :)) Car wasn't even totalled and he only had a stiff neck for a week. Airbags didn't go off... Glad to hear you're okay and your car isn't that bad.
And BTW: What a fag cop. He gives you a ticket for getting into an accident?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
that blows man. hydro-planing is the fucking worst. i did it when i had my accord... bent every piece of mother fucking suspension in the front drivers side...

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
just went and test drove the teg with a different basemap to see if it would run a lil smoother and when i got on it the front end felt like it was about to fall out from under the car. whole car started shaking so i gotta check the front end out tomorrow.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Damn im sorry! ya i did in my old car (87 civic aka POS) and totaled it to hell! but glad your ok!

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
its good you didnt get hurt man, that seems like it could have turned out a lot worse than it did. i'm sorry to hear about the car though... thats why i'm ridiculously extra cautious in the rain, but sometimes it still doesnt help. i have azenis's on the car and i dont know if any other 615 owners out there have problems in the rain, but i do. maybe its just these gay charleston roads. its horrible here.

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
cv axle went fubar. bad thing is i just replaced both of them less than a month ago and they cant get me one till tomorrow. oh well its had a lil vibration in the front end around 80 but not this bad hopefully it fixes all of it but the car has always has a vibration since i got it.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
cv axle went fubar. bad thing is i just replaced both of them less than a month ago and they cant get me one till tomorrow. oh well its had a lil vibration in the front end around 80 but not this bad hopefully it fixes all of it but the car has always has a vibration since i got it.
Better get that car in the shop once you put it in. will be worse when ever you put the axle in. Alignment.