Space, Universe, etc.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
This topic was brought up on VADriven and I thought it was a very very interesting topic.

A gif from VAdriven:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

It starts to make you wonder what's really out there.

Thinking the stars you're looking at are from a long time ago and the possibility of them not even being there anymore.

Another GIF from the thread.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I start to wonder, is there another form of species that are similar to humans? Maybe another planet similar to ours?

In my opinion, this one of the, if not, THE most interesting topic ever to be brought up.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
There are other planets with life. You would have to be naive to think that there is only one planet in the universe that can sustain life. I dont believe in alien abductions however, those people are just mental.

speedin

The Transporter
There are other planets with life. You would have to be naive to think that there is only one planet in the universe that can sustain life. I dont believe in alien abductions however, those people are just mental.

haha, I agree

With the vastness of the universe I beleve there are many forms of life out there. Intelligent life at that. There has to be at the great scales the universe is in.

I watched that whole "Universe" series on History Channel. DAMN! Watch that, its REALLY good. It gets into all this. You name it. Thats one of the few TV DVD's I actually own

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i took astronomy for a while because i actually like to learn about space and stuff..

i always find space very mysterious.. and i do believe that there actually is life out there.. we just didnt find it yet..

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
There has to be some sort of life out there. We can't be the only ones.

Oh and the sizes of the stars by the way are incredible! And just the way they look is outstanding.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
There has to be some sort of life out there. We can't be the only ones.

Oh and the sizes of the stars by the way are incredible! And just the way they look is outstanding.
A lot of those stars make our sun look like a pixel.