Sparco Sprints for my ls webs!

paoloDa92

so this guy is selling his sparco sprint seats, red in color!
is it a good deal to trade my ls meshies or webs for the seat?

needs feedback!

trade? no trade?

how much am i gonna have to spend so i can use it with all the seatbelts railings everyting..

paoloDa92

I have a set of ugly Les schwab rims. Doesn't look bad at all. I rolled with it for about a month till I got the webs. I would trade but what else do I need for te seats. I have a da which means auto seatbelts. Will m seat belts work with my new seats? Or do I have to buy a new harness?

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
no, those will look horrible, keep the rims and give me the guys number ;), I'd trade them, If I didn't already have my sparco. you have 3 good options when it comes to brackets, Sparco, Weapon r, or buddy club, i had a website for a company that makes custom brackets but i need to find it, they are pricey but make good stuff.

here is a link for the weapon r- brackets, they even have spots for the oem belts.
http://www.racinglab.com/weapon-r-seat-bracket-001.html

paoloDa92

whats fia? lol

i mean my car is all stock with bolts on, motor reconstruction is gonna happen maybe this summer so i really dont need bucket seays ha

Rich-PMS

Just keep in mind they're not reclineable. I would find them very uncomfortable for longer rides.